San Antonio Travel Answers

change location

Is it warm enough to swim in March?

by teach1992 Online Now Feb 18, 2013 at 6:21 AM

We're coming down to do SeaWorld in March with our 4 kids. Will we want to swim at SeaWorld or at the hotel in March? Our last trip was mid-June and too hot for us. But I know my kids will be bummed if it's too cold to swim. We could change our trip to early May if we need to.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • riorich55's Profile Photo

Re: Is it warm enough to swim in March?

by riorich55 Online Now Feb 18, 2013 at 6:40 AM

The Weather Channel always has some good statistical info. Here is there statistical graph for San Antonio for the year.

weather.com/weather/wxclimat...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • WBeall's Profile Photo

by WBeall Online Now Feb 18, 2013 at 12:01 PM

March is usually a good time of the year with beautiful weather but its also that time of the year when it could be breezy and cooler one day and the next it could be in the 80s. It would be hard to tell you if it will be cold or hot sorry.

• riorich55's Profile Photo

by riorich55 Online Now Feb 18, 2013 at 12:03 PM

wtauch wrote: March is usually a good time of the year with beautiful weather but its also that time of the year when it could be breezy and cooler one day and the next it could be in the 80s. It would be hard to tell you if it will be cold or hot sorry.
     If anyone could predict the weather he/she would be an instant billionaire.

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo

by ATXtraveler Online Now Mar 1, 2013 at 6:36 AM

The answer here unfortunately is, it depends. San Antonio in my opinion could very well be warm enough to swim, but we also have major cold spells. I would definitely say the percentage is high enough that I would pack your swimming gear, but don't get the hopes up.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines