San Agustín

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ticket shops

Maspalomas 4 hours ago

Are there "ticket shops" in maspalomas where you can arrange excursions to places like palmitos park and angry birds activity park where they arrange to pick you up from where you are staying???

more
    • Windsurf and Kitesurf in Lanzarote

Isla de Lanzarote Feb 20, 2015 at 3:38 PM

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend and I will visit this amazing island in April and we also want to learn kitesurfing or windsurfing but don't know what is easiest because we will stay for 2 weeks and we want to explore also other thinks on the island. Any recommendation where to stay and also where is better for kite or windsurf lessons ? I saw on internet that Famara is good for surfing but there is nothing else to do ?!? It's seems like super small village.

Best regards,
      Matija

more
    • Pizzeria near Paseo Maritimo?

Benalmádena Feb 7, 2015 at 7:06 AM

I think that's the name of the area at least, it is the beach near the Puerto Marina area? There used to be a nice pizzeria at the very beginning of the restaurant area, just next to the opening to get down to the beach, that my family used to LOVE. We are finally going back this summer after almost 10 years, and I was wondering if anyone can tell me if it's still there? (Google maps still shows the blue tops as it used to be so I have some hope?)

more
    • Tarriba hiking

Tarriba Yesterday

Hi,
      I will be visiting Santander at the end of March and would love to go hiking in Tarriba. Can someone please let me know how to get there and where I can find timetables of how to get back to Santander. Is Tarriba a good place for hiking?
      Thanks,
      Avni

more
    • Two days in Madrid...Must visit places

Madrid Feb 24, 2015 at 5:05 AM

Please let me know the best places to go for my two day stay at Madrid? Staying near to centro. I love architecture,culture .. Not much of a person who enjoys museums..

more
    • Sea fishing

Llanes Feb 19, 2015 at 5:39 AM

Can I arrange a sea fishing trip from Llanes for approx 10 people at the end of June this year?

more
    • tobacco shops

Salou Feb 15, 2015 at 3:00 PM

Booked cye apartments where is nearest tobacco shop. Thanks

more
    • Prepaid Mobile Phone Plans in Barcelona

Barcelona Feb 10, 2015 at 6:10 AM

I will be visiting Barcelona next month for 1-2 weeks and would like to get a SIM card to use in an old cell phone (iPhone 4S). I will still have my Canadian phone with a travel plan for calls/texts home, so I would be using this phone mainly for data/internet but may also make a few local calls/texts. I'm looking for something prepaid that has high data allowances...any suggestions on companies, plans, stores to visit, etc.?

more
    • hair dresser in Bilbao

Bilbao Feb 9, 2015 at 12:29 PM

Hi,

I will be in Bilbao for a few days and desperate for a hair cut. Can anyone recommend a good english speaking womens hairdressing salon? I am looking for a cut&style and possibly highlights. Any tips would be awesome :)

Thanks for your help

Preeti

more
    • route from airport

Palma de Mallorca Yesterday

How to reach hotel Blue Bay Camino Vecinal Génova-San Agustin, 30, from airport at 11 p.m.?

more
    • 4 hours near madrid airport? Adolfo Suárez Madrid - Barajas

Madrid Feb 25, 2015 at 8:34 AM

Any ideas for spending 4 hours near the airport Adolfo Suárez Madrid - Barajas ? Thanks.

more
    • how to reach ifema congress &airport

Madrid Feb 17, 2015 at 1:51 AM

hi how can I reach ifema &airport by public transport.i will be at this hostal luis:Montera, 47
      Madrid City Centre
      28013 Madrid
      time nedded to reach
      any shared shuttle from airport
      thanks

more
    • 45greg's Profile Photo

The Paddock

Spain Feb 11, 2015 at 2:04 AM

For the first time in over 20 years im going to Salou. When i was there i used to go to the paddock in cap salou. When i ave done a search some say it closed in 2011 others say its still open. Would love some feedback

more
    • baileypowell's Profile Photo

Honeymooning in Barcelona

Barcelona Yesterday

My fiance and I just booked a two-week visit to Barcelona directly after our wedding in early August. I AM SO EXCITED. I really, really want to make it up to Rome and the Amalfi Coast while we're there as well. Would you suggest driving along the coast through France with the time that we have? If so, what would be some good places to stop/stay along the way? Or is it more worth our time to fly to Rome? I can't decide what would be best.

more
    • getting married

Majorca Island Feb 24, 2015 at 2:10 PM

Can you get married at the san salvador monastry

more
    • 2 days at barcelona

Barcelona Feb 24, 2015 at 5:05 AM

Please let me know the best places to go for my two day stay at Barcelona? Staying near to centro. I love architecture,culture .. Not much of a person who enjoys museums..Thanks in advance

more
    • Hotel Recommendation

Sevilla Feb 23, 2015 at 11:06 AM

Traveling to Sevilla in late April and looking for a 3 or 5 star hotel in center City. Any suggestions? Thanks

more
    • what to see in afternoon

Madrid Feb 17, 2015 at 9:50 PM

hi I will be in hostal luis vxany idea about review of this hotel,
      what I can see in Madrid afternoon as I have conference in the morning,good resturants ,pubs,stay at night,etc...
      thanks

more
    • - Vegetarian - No egg, No meat - must try foods

Madrid Yesterday

Any suggestions for must try vegetarian portuguese cusines and suggestions on the places please. thanks

more
    • nabilos's Profile Photo

Barcelona airport taxi to Calella De mar

Barcelona Mar 1, 2015 at 1:27 PM

Hi,

can any one let me know how much would cost a taxi from Barcelona airport taxi to Calella De mar

thank you

more
    • jacquisuiza's Profile Photo

Travelling by train or bus?

Cantabria Feb 27, 2015 at 5:10 AM

From Biarritz I will travel in July untill Cangas de Onis and back to San Sebastian for two weeks. Most of the hotels are booked because I found them lovely and cheap more or less. I am aware about the bus and trains in this region. It seems that it will be faster travelling by bus. But I love train rides and would like to know which stretch is a must to do by train because of the landscape.

more
    • ifema congress center

Madrid Feb 16, 2015 at 11:54 PM

hi my son has conference at ifema ,any advise where to stay &easy acceble to ifema by public transport&also reach city center
      thanks

more
    • transport from benidorm to los alcazares

Spain Feb 16, 2015 at 5:58 AM

hi i want to get from benidorm to los alcazares in june. bus/train?

more
    • Residential Rental properties.

Isla de Lanzarote Feb 12, 2015 at 1:27 AM

My Husband and I have seen a two bed apartment in the old town , two minutes from the beach in the Harbour area in Pueto-Del-Carmen. Is this a safe place to live as we want to move there permanently. Also would it be possible to find jobs there.

more
    • Where to enjoy paella?

Valencia Feb 7, 2015 at 9:20 AM

Our family (six adults) will be in Valencia in June. We'd love to find a spot for the real paella. We aren't interested in flashy tourist spots, but where the locals go. We can get along in Spanish, so that's not an issue.

more