change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• apuleuis's Profile Photo

St, Joseph Day

Colombia Feb 8, 2015 at 6:57 PM

I will be visiting Colombia over St. Joseph day. Is that the type of holiday where hotels will book up quickly? Will a lot of places be closed? Are there usually events to be watched (I'll be in Cartagena or Santa Marta)? We don't have the holiday in the US, so I have no idea what type of holiday it is.

more
    • Metrocable

Medellín Feb 18, 2015 at 3:59 PM

Como llego al metrocable desde Laureles? cual es el costo?

more
    • ramartinez369054's Profile Photo

having fun staying safe and saving money

Cali Feb 13, 2015 at 2:26 PM

i am gong to cali this year 2015 march 7 to march 17 and would like to know where would be nice to go to stay the night that isnt too expensive maybey 50 dollars a night but nice and close to where i want to be wich is where the fun is . i want to dance and have a few drinks and stay safe i dont want to be on the wrong side of town any advice??

more
    • entry and exit dates

Colombia Feb 11, 2015 at 12:59 PM

I am going to Colombia for 125days this year.i will extend my tourist visa when I get there.will there be a problem if my airline ticket shows a return date past 90 days when I enter the country.thanks

more
    • d6500k's Profile Photo

Looking for travel from Houston IAH

Isla de Providencia Feb 8, 2015 at 11:17 AM

Found this island while tracking a friends towing vessel (Corbin Foss). Looks very laid back yet with great snorkeling potential. It appears that there are a few Hotels, the Miss Alma piquing my interest.

I need to get there although and no sites seem to be really thourough. I'd think that Iah to Costa Rica to San Andres to Providencia might work but options are welcome. 

Thinking of two weeks during the off season, perhaps March next year or Late August / Sept. this year.

Any info from you folks is greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Doug

more
    • tuti_plaate's Profile Photo

Indonesian Restaurant in Bogotá, Colombia

Bogotá Feb 10, 2015 at 3:58 PM

I took my friends to an Indonesian restaurant in Willemstad, Curacao and they loved it so much. Now I am wondering if they could have an Indonesische "rijsttafel" in Bogotá. Is there an Indonesian restaurant in Bogotá?

more