SanFrancisco

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Barcelona, Venezuela

Barcelona Jun 13, 2014 at 1:22 PM

O.K. after all of that I'm just as confused as much as others so I'll try again.

Thanks for the flight tips TexasDave! I'm a Cajun and would Much rather a direct flight.
      Ok. Here we go.
      I live in the U.S. and I would like very much to go to Barcelona, Venezuela, to visit my girlfriend. She owns her own business and house there and lives in a good neighborhood. She is afraid for me to travel to Venezuela (period) because of the political unrest but wants to see me. As for me I'm not afraid and thanks bahiana77 but I'm not a wealthy person but instead rich in love.
      Yes, Gili_S this country of mine could explode into chaos any day and it's like watching the the toilet flush round n round but I have one thing in my arsenal that keeps me sane and that would be FAITH. My guns keep me safe!

But enough with U.S. problems. There is a heart over here beating heavily for another heart over there that feels the same.
      How safe is Barcelona and do the Venezuelan people resent Americans? And Thank You gwened for your answers too.
      BTW where is everyone located and are you enjoying yourselves. I wish you all happiness in your travels.
      Thanks again,
      Charlie.S

more
    • American citizen

Barcelona Jun 11, 2014 at 11:29 AM

My girlfriend and her son live in Barcelona. I can fly from Miami to Caracas ( 9hr layover) then to Barcelona. I would like to know how safe is it there for an American citizen. I would be staying in their home.
      Thank you,
      Charlie

more

Near SanFrancisco

• Christmas advice

by jebeljac Online Now May 28, 2006 at 8:09 AM

We are planning a christmas vaccation, travelling on the 24th December to sanfrancisco, staying for three days then on to hawaii for a further 5 days before leaving for La for a couple of days. I would really appreciate any advice on what to expect weather wise on any of these destinations. we are considering staying at the sheraton fishermans warf, the raddison prince, the rooservelt la.Our main concern is having a christmas lunch.Has anyone got any advice for what will be 4 desperate people dying to pull a christmas cracker.
      All advice greatly appreciated. xxxx

• budget accomodation

by royajames Online Now Nov 27, 2004 at 2:08 AM

Can you give me a list of the budget accomodation available in San Francisco.