Travel Answers
Samut Prakan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Suggestion for transport from Hua Hin city centre to Santorini Park & Swiss Sheep Farm

Hua Hin Jun 4, 2015 at 8:59 AM

Is it any public transport that can used for travel from Hua Hin city to Santorini Park & Swiss Sheep Farm and how much is it? If not, by using taxi, how much is the range of the taxi fare?

more
    • Naaas's Profile Photo

Travel fro Rayong to Koh samui

Rayong Jun 25, 2015 at 12:17 AM

hi,
      can some one help me with an answer , i want to travel by boat from Rayong to Koh Samui ,
      what is the nearest port name, and how much it cost ?
      and how many hour the trip takes ?

thanks

more
    • Money exchange in Koh Samet in Thailand

Ko Samet Jun 2, 2015 at 2:31 AM

Can you change money there? Or do i take cash with me? Are there any bank automats?

more
    • FOOD places

Pattaya Jun 9, 2015 at 2:35 AM

hi ,
      can you help me out with vegitarian restraunts near walking street Pattaya ?.

more
    • how to plan my trip to phuket

Bangkok May 31, 2015 at 7:38 AM

I intend to visit Bangkok, Phuket and Karabi. I am planning my trip from 14th Aug to 21 Aug'15 from New Delhi, India.
      Please suggest me about the weather conditions at this time in Phuket etc. Is it the right time to visit. Which flights should I take from Delhi. Where to stay in Bangkok and Phuket. Please, suggest itinerary which will be most economical. Thanks.

more
    • mickey.p's Profile Photo

Airport Hotel?

Bangkok Yesterday

Hi, we land in BKK airport at 00.55 and our connecting domestic flight isn't until 09.20, so we have 8+ hours to kill after a flight from Dubai. I assume it'll be an hour collecting our bags and then we need 2 hours for check in for the next flight. Can anyone suggest an airport hotel that is close, reasonable and has rooms for 4?

We are travelling with 2 teens that are mostly considered adults, I normally don't mind paying for this but for just 5 hours - it seems silly to book 2 rooms.

I'm a travel agent and we get agents rates at the Novotel Airport Hotel, however even with discount it is £100.00 and only has 3 beds, "children" must use existing bedding - they are 5' 10" and 6' 3" and combined around 400lb so bed sharing isn't really an option!

So just need a suggestion for a close hotel as it's not worth travelling for the time we are there!

more
    • Jim Thompson SHIRTS

Bangkok Jun 3, 2015 at 5:58 AM

Where can I buy Jim Thompson shirts? I need them to be shipped to Dubai - UAE. I have sent email directly to Jim Thompson company and no response as yet. Please let me know asap. Thank you.

more
    • sheherezad's Profile Photo

Weather in June

Hua Hin Jun 2, 2015 at 3:32 AM

Does it tend to be wet or dry over the first few weeks of June? Is Hua Hin affected by the NE or SW Monsoon? Appreciate any other weather-related advice e.g heat and humidity at this time of year. Thank you.

more
    • lawrenang's Profile Photo

Convert V8 to CD

Bangkok May 31, 2015 at 8:12 AM

Is there any shop that i can convert V8 to CD in Bangkok?

more
    • Don Mueng to Suvarnabhumi airport

Bangkok Jun 24, 2015 at 5:38 AM

Will there be any public transport (bus, to be exat!) around 3 - 4 am between the airports? How much is the taxi ride?

more
    • Travelling to Bangkok

Bangkok Jun 20, 2015 at 8:26 AM

With the first outbreak of MERS in Bangkok, will it be safe to travel to Bangkok in September?

more