Samsø

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• market in denmark

Helsingør May 3, 2015 at 3:49 PM

was in Denmark yesterday and went to an Italian market there was a man and sold the necklace where can I get them

more
    • Pamelita's Profile Photo

FIrst time in Copenhagen - best area to stay?

Copenhagen Yesterday

Hello,

My husband and I will be visiting Copenhagen for the first time in late August and we will be staying one week. I'm in charge of finding a hotel, and my husband asked that we stay someplace where we could walk to several attractions. I have some hotels in mind but they are in three different neighborhoods: Tivoli/Radhuspladsen, Stroget/Inner City, or Nyhavn.

Ideally, we would prefer staying someplace that's not overly noisy at night (I realize this could be a lot to ask, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway). Our interests are food & wine, museums and (for me) shopping. Any suggestions on which of the three neighborhoods would be a good fit in terms of proximity of restaurants, markets, cultural attractions?

If you have any specific hotel recommendations, I'd love to hear those as well.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Pamela

more
    • Best Fishing Opportunity in Copenhagen, Denmark

Copenhagen May 16, 2015 at 1:17 PM

I love having the opportunity to go out fishing in new and exciting places. Do you know of the best and most reasonahble fishing opportunity in Copenhagen, Denmark? I have heard that they have some quality Halibut fishing?

more
    • Airport to City

Copenhagen Apr 26, 2015 at 7:42 AM

I will be arriving Friday and want to know which of the Train or Metro or Bus is the best way to go from the airport to the central station. I am staying at the Imperial Hotel and want the shortest walk (with luggage) from the station to the hotel. Thanks for any suggestions.
      Losham

more
    • How much money to take?

Copenhagen Apr 30, 2015 at 5:08 AM

I'm going for 3.5 days and will have accommodation already paid for, as well as my copenhagen card which will cover my public transport and most of the things I do. I've heard that eating and drinking is very expensive over there, if I tried to stick to supermarkets and little shops and only ate out once or twice (lunches probably) and stopped for coffee and pastry once or twice, how much would that cost me? Are there any other expenses you are aware of? Perhaps things you highly recommend but are not covered by the card or hidden extra costs with some things?

TIA!

more