change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Going around in Samos Island

by ewoonyl Online Now May 19, 2014 at 6:48 AM

Hi,
      I will be going for a day trip to Samos Island. Which village should I visit and are there frequent buses between villages? I would need to get back to Kusadasi at 5pm on the same day.
      Thanks!

Best Regards.
      Elaine

2 Answers May 19, 2014 at 7:17 AM
    • Transport from samos airport to ferry port

by MCHorn Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 2:44 AM

How far is the bus stop in kleopatras street from the airport? Can it be walked easily?

1 Answer Apr 2, 2014 at 7:21 AM
    • Information on Balos

by babyellie Online Now May 19, 2006 at 4:53 AM

Hi,
      We have booked a holiday for july this year and are staying in Balos, we enjoy the quieter areas and are thinking of hiring a car to get out and about but are unsure if we should get a car from the airport and drive to Balos given that we have not been before and are unaware of the area or directions. So my questions are.

Would it be easy to get from the airport to Balos driving ourselves or should we get a taxi and any idea on prices and time to reach Balos.

Also if anyone knows where we could get more information about this area it would be great as it is off the beaten track a little we are finding it hard to get much info.

Any information anyone may have would be very much appriciated

Thanks x

• aeginalad's Profile Photo

bus service

by aeginalad Online Now Oct 22, 2004 at 8:15 AM

Does anyone know if there is a reasonable bus service fromKambos to any other part of Island , say to Pythagorian or Vathi Thanks

3 Answers May 15, 2006 at 5:43 AM
    • AcornMan's Profile Photo

Hotel on Samos?

by AcornMan Online Now Apr 30, 2004 at 12:10 PM

My wife and I are looking for inexpensive accommodations on Samos for about 5-7 nights. We would like to be near a beach, but we don't to be right on it. We just want a clean, quiet place with a private toilet and shower and decent rates. I do not know which part of the island we'll be staying on, so any location is fine.

1 Answer May 3, 2004 at 9:28 AM