Salzburg Travel Answers

change location

ballroom/ B@B

by twila222 Online Now Jan 24, 2013 at 7:00 AM

In march, where can I go ballroom dancing? Is there a website to see the venues and availability dates? Are reservations necessary? can you recommend a hostel or B&B? Moderate

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Austrian_NTO's Profile Photo

Re: ballroom/ B@B

by Austrian_NTO Online Now Jan 25, 2013 at 1:07 AM

I have just spoken with the local tourist office. If you intend a real ball, like we have it now here in Austria, you won't find anything as during the 40 days before Easter no balls are planned.
    But I was given the name of a dancing school, which offers possibilities to dance (no disco beats) even without making a course: www.tanzschule-seifert.at (website unfortunately only available in german language)
    The other contact that I have been given was the dancing cafe Melodie, with no disco beats either: www.tanzcafemelodie.at

For accomodation reservations please get in touch with the local tourist office, which knows availabilities and prices: tourist@salzburg.info

I hope this answer helps a little bit.

Regards
    Ottavio N.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Austrian_NTO's Profile Photo

Re: ballroom/ B@B

by Austrian_NTO Online Now Jan 25, 2013 at 1:11 AM

After I have checked the danncing cafe Melodie I would suggest to consider only the dancing school. It is more elegant. Just my personal opinion. Never been to one of those venues.

Regards
    Ottavio N.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines