Travel Answers
Saltholm

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Pamelita's Profile Photo

FIrst time in Copenhagen - best area to stay?

Copenhagen May 20, 2015 at 11:52 PM

Hello,

My husband and I will be visiting Copenhagen for the first time in late August and we will be staying one week. I'm in charge of finding a hotel, and my husband asked that we stay someplace where we could walk to several attractions. I have some hotels in mind but they are in three different neighborhoods: Tivoli/Radhuspladsen, Stroget/Inner City, or Nyhavn.

Ideally, we would prefer staying someplace that's not overly noisy at night (I realize this could be a lot to ask, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway). Our interests are food & wine, museums and (for me) shopping. Any suggestions on which of the three neighborhoods would be a good fit in terms of proximity of restaurants, markets, cultural attractions?

If you have any specific hotel recommendations, I'd love to hear those as well.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Pamela

more
    • 5 days in copenhagen

Copenhagen Yesterday

interested to visit local farmers market and try local food. any suggestions?

more
    • Cheba's Profile Photo

Flat in Copenhagen

Copenhagen May 23, 2015 at 3:33 AM

Somebody can help me to find cheap flat for rent in Copenhagen end of june for 3 night. Hotels are extremely expensive in Denmark. airbnb doesnt work for me. perhaps some local web-sites? or may be your friends can rent?

more
    • Best Fishing Opportunity in Copenhagen, Denmark

Copenhagen May 16, 2015 at 1:17 PM

I love having the opportunity to go out fishing in new and exciting places. Do you know of the best and most reasonahble fishing opportunity in Copenhagen, Denmark? I have heard that they have some quality Halibut fishing?

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

Using a Taxi or Uber, reluctant to use an unlicensed source such as Uber

Copenhagen May 23, 2015 at 6:23 AM

We will be in Copenhagen in two weeks and are considering using a Taxi or Uber. But am reluctant to use an unlicensed source such as Uber. Granted taxi drivers may not always be the best but, there are some oversight and controls. All comments and experiences are appreciated.

more