Salt Cay

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Airlines from Provo to Grand Turk

Grand Turk Jun 26, 2015 at 3:56 PM

Has anyone had recent experience (within the last two years or so) flying from Provo to Grand Turk? The last forum post on this subject was in 2008 and I'm looking for more current information. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

more
    • Turks & Caicos or not?

Turks and Caicos Islands Jun 29, 2015 at 8:35 PM

My boyfriend and I (mid-30's)are looking for a fun all inclusive vacation that offers a variety of things to do, daily activities, shows, entertainment, excursions, etc..... Turks & Caicos is on his list but from what I am hearing, it doesn't have a lot of what we are looking for. We aren't looking for nightclubs or anything like that, but would enjoy dinner shows, live entertainment, swimming with aquatic life, jet skiing, maybe dune buggying, ziplining, etc.... Can anyone weigh in on whether or not Turks & Caicos has these things? Should we be looking elsewhere?

more
    • Public Trans.

Grand Turk Jun 8, 2015 at 5:37 AM

Is there bus service around the island of GrandTurk ?

more
    • Where to Stay in Salt Cay?

by wendibourne Online Now Jan 16, 2008 at 6:40 PM

Hi - I'm planning a week in Salt Cay in October for 3 couples; we'd love to rent a villa (must have 3 bedrooms) or other place where we can cook some of our own meals and snorkel from the beach. Also would like a deck to hang out, have cocktails & watch the stars. One of our party has MS and can't walk far. Sounds like a GREAT place but sure would appreciate some advice about the lodging thing. I was pretty much sold on Sunset Reef Villa until I read a couple of terrible reviews on traveladvisor.com (there was a good one, too). Also advice on where to snorkel. THANKS!

1 Answer Feb 21, 2009 at 3:10 PM