Salt Cay Travel Answers

change location

Where to Stay in Salt Cay?

by wendibourne Online Now Jan 16, 2008 at 6:40 PM

Hi - I'm planning a week in Salt Cay in October for 3 couples; we'd love to rent a villa (must have 3 bedrooms) or other place where we can cook some of our own meals and snorkel from the beach. Also would like a deck to hang out, have cocktails & watch the stars. One of our party has MS and can't walk far. Sounds like a GREAT place but sure would appreciate some advice about the lodging thing. I was pretty much sold on Sunset Reef Villa until I read a couple of terrible reviews on traveladvisor.com (there was a good one, too). Also advice on where to snorkel. THANKS!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • travelcoop's Profile Photo

Re: Where to Stay in Salt Cay?

by travelcoop Online Now Feb 21, 2009 at 3:10 PM

I think there is a villa called Frangipani that would be big enough. Get in touch by going online www.saltcayvilla.com and you'll get info about it. Salt Cay is really small and walking/biking is kind of the only transport save for a taxi or two.

Also on Provo, there are some pretty nice houses with little walking about. Seafeathers has a really pretty place called Villa Liguria that is right on the beach in Turtle Tail. And the Seafeathers people are really nice.
    If I think of anything else, I'll write.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines