Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• buying jewellery

by HazelC11 Online Now Yesterday

Where is good to buy gold bracelets?

4 Answers 18 hours ago
    • Benson35's Profile Photo

First timers - any trips/tips/suggestions welcome! :-)

by Benson35 Online Now Aug 16, 2015 at 9:34 AM

My parents and I are spending 2 weeks in Salou at the beginning of September. I'm asking for any information on what to do, places which are in walking distance, shopping, markets, using public transport, local attractions etc. And also if anybody can speak from personal experience of organised trips - good value? Informative? Fun? Good experience?
      We are going half board so not that bothered about restaurants as we'll only be snacking at lunch. Also, we're planning on a visit to Barcelona (My Dad and I want to tour the Nou Camp!) and I want my Mum & Dad to experience the fountains at the Palace and Park Guell!

Thanking you in advance,
      Hayley :-)

2 Answers Aug 17, 2015 at 3:51 AM
    • Can you rent a scooter with a provisional UK licence?

by AysheaA Online Now Jul 20, 2015 at 4:51 PM

Can you rent a scooter with a provisional UK licence? I only have a provisional licence and my wife needs to renew her full UK licence so she doesn't have one at the moment. Is this a problem, as we read further up this page that, as long as you are over 24, and have the money you can rent a scooter?

10 Answers Jul 21, 2015 at 6:26 AM
    • fist timers

by StephenH23 Online Now May 8, 2015 at 5:49 AM

myself and my wife who uses a wheelchair are planning on salou next year and want to choose the right accomodation
      so if anyone can help it would be appreciated. we would like to be close to a good choice of bars and not have to be in an area with hilly parts , were not beach users but would like to not be too far away from the fountains . we like a good karaoke bar an d eat out so good choice of restaurants nearby would be nice. even though were in our 50s we are young at heart and like lively areas as long as theres no out of control rowdyness . ideally wed like a hotel with ramped access and if possible ground floor acccomodation . also a good bar within the hotel would be nice . was thinking about Salauris palace but slightly concerned it may be a littyle out of the way and in a hilly area . sorry for being longwindd but all replies would be appreciated

7 Answers May 30, 2015 at 3:56 PM
    • How much money average per day

by Daventry95 Online Now Apr 12, 2015 at 6:34 AM

How much much money per day on average will you need here

3 Answers Apr 13, 2015 at 7:01 AM
    • tobacco shops

by LorraineH7 Online Now Feb 15, 2015 at 3:00 PM

Booked cye apartments where is nearest tobacco shop. Thanks

2 Answers Feb 16, 2015 at 5:15 AM
    • beach walk

by ladybeck Online Now Jul 5, 2014 at 4:17 PM

Can you walk along the sea front from cap salou to salou?

1 Answer Jul 6, 2014 at 12:34 PM
    • Portaventura

by apeacey Online Now Jul 1, 2014 at 5:04 AM

Hi I visited Salou around 6 years ago and my family loved portaventura looking at booking for when we come in July but just at the evening ticket 7-12. Is it worth it? or do you think we best book the full day? we are not ones for big rides.x

• Lumine Resort

by apeacey Online Now Jul 1, 2014 at 5:01 AM

Thinking of having a day here with my husband and two boys age 13 & 15 would anyone reccomend?

• First time travel to salou

by Yukjeanlee Online Now Jun 17, 2014 at 5:43 AM

Hi there everyone! I am traveling to salou in early August for the week with my 2 kids aged 12 and 13! As its my first time I salou just wondering if it is safe enough ? Is there places we should avoid and are there things for my 2 kids to do? I've already booked the theme park and aqua park tickets but just wondering if there were anything else to do for them! Thanks in advance 

3 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 8:05 AM
    • supermarkets

by carrolmalia Online Now Jun 16, 2014 at 2:37 AM

Hi, I will be travelling to La Pineda in July with my family. Can anyone tel me if there is a supermarket or where is the best/cheapest place to buy groceries. We will not be hiring a car so need to be able to shop locally. Many thanks!

3 Answers Jun 16, 2014 at 6:15 AM
    • fast track tickets for portaventura

by alybong69 Online Now Jun 10, 2014 at 3:08 AM

Hi there, do you purchase fast track tickets inside the park ? I am hoping to purchase tickets/vouchers before I go but nobody seems to mention fast track tickets

1 Answer Feb 13, 2015 at 2:32 AM
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

Rodalies de RENFE

by alectrevor Online Now Jun 8, 2014 at 3:13 AM

Do they issue return tickets for Rodalies de Catalunya trains .? I can only see one way single ticket prices on the web page. Thanks.

3 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 11:22 PM
    • travel info;

by michael-quinn4544 Online Now Jun 4, 2014 at 3:44 PM

how could i travel from Salou to Barcelona and how much would it cost ?

2 Answers Jun 6, 2014 at 6:07 AM
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

Suggestion for trip

by alectrevor Online Now May 25, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Hi I have been to Salou many times, and had day trips to Barcelona, Tarragona .Reus, Cambriles and Tortosa .now i am looking for a town or village to visit that i have not been too. Any ideas please, must be by either bus or train from Salou. Thanks.

3 Answers May 30, 2014 at 2:22 PM
    • Any help appreciated

by curvywineo Online Now May 10, 2014 at 5:25 AM

Hello my best friend and I are thinking of taking our sons who just turn 16 soon to Internacional 11 apartments for their 1st holiday abroad as we are on a limited budget.. We just wondered would there be much in area for them and us to to keep all happy? thank you

• train travel

by nootka4 Online Now May 4, 2014 at 12:54 PM

can i get a train from salou to l'ampolla?

7 Answers May 5, 2014 at 12:54 PM
    • train prices

by rmcdougall Online Now May 2, 2014 at 11:23 AM

what is the price of a return ticket from salou to barcelona

1 Answer May 2, 2014 at 11:33 AM
    • train prices

by rmcdougall Online Now May 2, 2014 at 11:23 AM

what is the price of a return ticket from salou to barcelona

1 Answer May 2, 2014 at 11:32 AM
    • segway hire/tour

by liz.mccall Online Now Apr 20, 2014 at 1:15 AM

can we hire segways in Salou and are they expensive

3 Answers May 13, 2014 at 11:22 AM
    • english breakfast salou

by louvaine Online Now Mar 27, 2014 at 5:18 AM

where is best and cheapest place for a cooked breakfast near the international II hotel please?

1 Answer Mar 27, 2014 at 6:45 AM
    • Apartments with All Inclusive

by Gill1809 Online Now Mar 21, 2014 at 5:22 AM

I am a single parent of 2- boy and girls 14 and 12, travelling to Salou for 10 days in July. This year I will be taking my son's friend along (both 14), so would like separate sleeping areas for privacy for all of us, either in a 1 apartment/studio with a bedroom and sofa bed in living room, or a 2 bedroom apartment. I looked at the festival village but too far out and the International 2 but seems everyone has to sleep in the same room.
      This would also be the case with the hotels who do all inclusive, 4 beds in 1 room would be awful,or are there any with an alternative.
      Thanks in advance for any advice

5 Answers Mar 22, 2014 at 3:13 AM
    • CathW9's Profile Photo

hpw much does taxi cost

by CathW9 Online Now Jan 22, 2014 at 1:10 PM

can anyone tell me approx cost of a taxi from Salou centre to the Hotel Sol Costa Daurada?

1 Answer Jan 23, 2014 at 10:16 AM
    • ShirleyW13's Profile Photo

christmas in salou .

by ShirleyW13 Online Now Nov 29, 2013 at 10:06 AM

hi im going to salou for Christmas with my family its a big group 14 of us . can any one recommend a good restaurant for Christmas dinner thank you

• Herbal Remedy

by banno1 Online Now Nov 11, 2013 at 11:34 AM

trying to find a herbal remedy from a stall on Salou market

4 Answers Nov 12, 2013 at 6:27 PM
    • Salou in October

by Amandam1010 Online Now Oct 2, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Hi, I'm looking for some help, I'm looking to travel to salou 2nd week in October and I am just wondering will there be any bars and restaurants open or will they be shut?

2 Answers Oct 3, 2013 at 3:41 PM
    • Holiday tax

by Hilarycartwright Online Now Sep 30, 2013 at 8:24 AM

How much holiday tax should we pay in la Pineda

2 Answers Sep 30, 2013 at 11:10 AM
    • Transport in salou

by Emmitcowan08 Online Now Aug 26, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Hi .
      Anyone know best place to catch a bus from salou to tarragona going on holiday to salou would like to go to tarragons for a day . The only prob is I'm disabled therefor I need to use a wheelchair .
      I looked into bus plana but wasn't sure where in salou I would catch one to get to tarragona ?

2 Answers Aug 27, 2013 at 5:42 AM
    • age limits for bars

by littlescottishegg Online Now Aug 25, 2013 at 2:34 AM

How strict are the local bars and nightclubs about age limits? I am going on holiday with a small group of friends and one of them is not yet 18, she's not bothered about drinking but will they let her in? Any help would be appreciated :)

6 Answers Aug 27, 2013 at 3:37 AM
    • Portaventura Theme Park

by rinanfafan Online Now Aug 23, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Is Portaventura theme park comparable with Universal Studios Orlando?

1 Answer Aug 23, 2013 at 12:53 PM