change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Questions about transportation within Saint-Tropez

Saint-Tropez Jan 23, 2016 at 7:27 PM

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is anyone who has stayed in Saint-Tropez and has experience/advice to offer about traveling once you're in the city.

I have heard, like most people, that getting in a taxi and/or renting a car could be a total disaster with all of the traffic.

Most of our travel plans within Saint-Tropez include the Pampelonne beach, and we have a reservation at Nikki Beach, and maybe a winery. I was wondering if there are any ferries that would take you from the main harbor to Nikki Beach or somewhere in that vicinity? In other words, are there other ways to travel to this side of bay rather than getting in a car?

Thank you!
      Alyssa

more
    • Haricot Tarbais in the Nice area?

Nice Jan 7, 2016 at 5:08 AM

Is there somewhere I can buy Haricot Tarbais in the Nice area? (beans for making cassoulet). Thanks!

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Is early May good time to visit?

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Feb 1, 2016 at 1:22 PM

Is early May good time to visit Provence and Lyon? My objective is mainly to see blooming Lavender.
      Let me know suggestion for a five day itenary. Thanks!

more
    • cherche un guide

Marseille Jan 7, 2016 at 9:38 AM

je visiterai Marseille pour la premiere fois et je cherche un guide pour me monter la ville. Merci.

more
    • January with young children

Nice Jan 9, 2016 at 2:50 PM

Any tips on spending 10 days in Nice in January with children

more
    • Bilyana's Profile Photo

Suggestions for itinerary in June with kids

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Jan 11, 2016 at 11:11 PM

Hi everyone!
      We are a family of 4 ( 2 kids: 5 and 7) and will have 10 days for a drive from Nice to Barcelona. We were thinking of spending 3 nights in Nice and around, and then renting a car and heading west. Our focus is France, we will be only flying out of Barcelona, and not planning to spend any time there this time.
      We wouldn't mind splitting our time between two ( or 3?) french towns (Nice and ?) so we don't feel too rushed. Any suggestions are welcome!
      Thank you!

more