Travel Answers
Salmon

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• swimming safety in groton where the thames meets the sound.

Groton 58 minutes ago

I think it's called Eastern Point park? Is it safe to swim in those waters given all the pollution noted and proven in the Thames? More concerned with seasonal ear aches, infections, etc. that I've received from what I believed to be swimming slightly further up river (across from EB during Op Sail 2000 in fact). Thx.

more
    • How to plan one day in GTNP

Grand Teton National Park 7 hours ago

Hi,
      I have planned to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton in August end. My Yellowstone part is fixed and I am confident on that. I need some help in planning for Grand Teton.
      01-Sep ==> Leave Grand Village Campground at 9 AM and head towards Grand Teton. After exploring GNTP, leave KOA Campground in evening. Overnight stay at KOA Campground.
      02-Sep ==> Leave KOA Campground at 10 AM (I have return flight from Salt Lake City at 6 PM) and head back to SLC.
      I will have one full day to explore Grand Teton. 42 miles is a loop and I am not able to understand that how should I put places in my one full day. What places should I visit and in what order ? We are not much into hiking, but small one is ok. Mostly we want to see beautiful places.
      Please suggest.

more
    • Water crafts

Dauphin Island 12 hours ago

How much is it to rent jet skis in Dauphin Island?
      -Chance

more
    • Hawaii Aloha Travel

Hawaii (State of) 12 hours ago

Has anyone used this company for their travel plans? How were they to deal with?  Have any issues? 

I have only ever used a travel agent that I can go to and sit down with.

We like to rent a condo with full kitchen and washer/dryer in unit and it sounds like they only use hotels for reservations.  I don't know if this is factual though.

more
    • vacation to Beverly Shores

Beverly Shores 16 hours ago

I am wandering if our family vacation to Beverly Shores for a 2 night-3 day stay what is there to do and see? There are four of us. Ten year old son and 20 year old daughter. Thinking of staying at Al & Sally's Motel; it seems the best deal for the money. Is there a lighthouse and boardwalk along the beach. Is there swimming on the beach? Thanks for your help.

more
    • places to swim

New Bedford 17 hours ago

Is there anywhere to swim besides in the south end on a sunday

more
    • Best things to do

Pagosa Springs Yesterday

Hello: We are visiting Pagosa Springs in 3 weeks and would like to know what you think are the best things we should do for sure.

Thanks.

more
    • Any single travelers out there?

North Conway Yesterday

Knowing a local (Mt. Washington Valley) fun nightlife spot or two where a fit 50 yr. young guy, divorced, might meet like minded, fun-loving, smart women would be good as gold!

more
    • Life in Baton Rouge

Baton Rouge Yesterday

Hi. I am 18 years old Japanese girl. I am into R and B music and I am planning to study voice lesson in Baton Rouge. Could anyone give me some ideas how much is the typical cost and tips for me to prepare myself in my journey there next year? What things must I know to keep myself safe? Thank you. m( _ _ )m

more
    • dancing for over 55

Allentown Yesterday

Where can 55 plus people have a drink and dance?

more
    • Soccer Scene?

Fayetteville Jul 11, 2014 at 2:40 PM

What's the soccer scene like in Fayetteville (growing, popular, strong support)?

more
    • First date restaurant

Junction City Jul 11, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Where is a good local place to eat in JC, something relaxing, sit down dinner and drinks?

more
    • Beach warning sign

Bethany Beach Jul 11, 2014 at 5:08 AM

Does anyone know the exact wording of the beach warning signs? They begin with, "Waves breaking close to shore is characteristic..." We are trying to settle a bet.

more
    • hummingbirds

Cloudcroft Jul 9, 2014 at 5:54 PM

Where is scenic point where one can observe hummingbirds?

more
    • kid friendly hotel

Saugatuck Jul 9, 2014 at 11:33 AM

what is the best hotel in Saugatuck for kids?

more
    • I only faintly remember any of it..... please help calm my soul...

Darrington Jul 9, 2014 at 11:09 AM

About ten years ago, I spent a lot of time up near Darrington. Somewhere around c-post and squire creek campground, there was a small bridge on a dirt road just off of hwy 530 in between Arlington and Darrington, Washington.. You would take a right if headed toward darrington...i tried to locate it again, but have had no luck. Can anyone help with tips or clues or....SOMEthing? PLEASE???

Sincerely,
      Toni

more
    • Bachelorette Party

Dubuque Jul 8, 2014 at 12:13 PM

We are going to be in town on a Saturday night for dinner and an evening out. Can;you recommend a dinner place for around 18-20 females and then bars/music venues after dinner?
      Thank youl
      Cathy

more
    • Any sports bars in Ocean City?

Ocean City Jul 8, 2014 at 5:48 AM

I am going to Ocean City this weekend. Would like to watch the World Cup in a local bar. Can anyone recommend a place? Thanks!

more
    • DES MOINES

Des Moines Jul 7, 2014 at 7:48 PM

WHERE'S A GREAT ITALIAN RESTAURANT?

more
    • Richmond to Fairfax traffic in the am

Fairfax Jul 6, 2014 at 9:33 PM

best time to leave richmond for fairfax for a 9am meeting

more
    • what to do

Marco Island Jul 4, 2014 at 10:16 AM

R there any spas or yoga studios on Marco

Bike rentals for personal riding would be great

more
    • moving into harrisburg

Harrisburg Jul 3, 2014 at 11:35 AM

i am going to move in harrisburg for my job. i come from boston, i was wondering if harrisburg is lively in the night and what to do around harrisburg at night after work?

any help will be much appreciated.

more
    • Vacation rental

Nags Head Jul 3, 2014 at 10:37 AM

I am seeking oceanfront or semi-oceanfront lodging for the week (or partial week) of Aug 10 or Aug 17,2014. Since there will only be 3 of us, I am looking for a small house, condo or efficiency. I have never been to the outer banks. I know nothing about the reliability of the rental companies Does anyone have any suggestions for a place for us? Thanks

more
    • TOURS IN OCTOBER

Petersburg Jul 3, 2014 at 10:17 AM

We will be visiting Petersburg for 1-2 days in October by Amtrak and would like to see the sites. Is there a tour bus/guide available as we won't have a car? thank you!
      Nick and Liz Johnson

more
    • Fort De Soto Park/Beach

Fort De Soto Jul 3, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Is Fort De Soto crowded in the summer?

more