Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ayahuasca ceremony

Manaus Aug 18, 2014 at 5:02 PM

hey my friends,

I cantact you because of Ayahuasca.
      My name is Alex and I´m new here.
      19.08 is my flight to Manaus.
      Then I have eight days time to do a boad trip in the west and back.
      I hope to find a kind of indigenous Indian tribe who offer Ayahuasca ceremonies.
      I´m traveling with two friends.
      They will spend the time with my but I will be the only one who takes Ayahuasca.

I hope you can help me.

more
    • Airport shuttle

São Paulo Aug 16, 2014 at 12:40 PM

I am booked to stay at the Bristol International arriving on 19th August on American Airlines flight from Miami. How do I identify the free shuttle that will take us to the hotel

more
    • Catamaran cruise around Ilha Grande

Ilha Grande Aug 17, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Does anybody know of 2-3 day catamaran cruises around the Island Ilja Grande? Any advice or contacts appreciated. Also an idea would be to go form Rio to Ilja Grande or back on a catamaran. Christian

more
    • Wanda Mines

Iguassu Aug 26, 2014 at 3:56 AM

HI,

I am planning to visit Argentina on November. The place I am also interedted to check is Wanda Mines tripfreakz.com/offthebeatenp...

Could you please advise how to reach this place from Buenos Aires?

more
    • airport pickup

Manaus Sep 11, 2014 at 12:30 AM

what is the safest and cheapest way to get from Manaus Airport to Tropical Manaus hotel at 1.00 am in the morning.

more
    • manasdas's Profile Photo

is it comfortable to stay on brazil side or should one stay on argentina side

Iguassu Aug 31, 2014 at 10:44 AM

is it comfortable to stay on brazil side or should one stay on argentina side for good hotels?

more
    • lambada's Profile Photo

One month budget

Brazil Aug 24, 2014 at 1:09 PM

It's that time of the year when I have to book my annual month-long holiday. This year I'm finding it even more difficult than usual to pick a destination. So I thought I'd try to narrow down my options by eliminating the destinations that won't fit my budget. Brazil is on my shortlist

I will be travelling solo, sleeping in private rooms (not necessarily ensuite) and taking internal flights for very long journeys. I am not into partying/drinking but do like to have at least one proper meal (i.e. not street food) daily. I can go any time after 5th October (for 1 month) and have to be back by 1st January. Would Brazil fit my budget of €4,000 including return flights from Europe? Is it much more expensive than Colombia (another country on my shortlist).

more