Salida

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• cabins on the river

Estes Park Yesterday

we are looking for a nice/rustic and clean cabin on the river for my husband and me. WAnt to be close to downtown but far enough away that we can enjoy fishing and wildlife. help!

more
    • WILDLIFE VIEWING IN STEAMBOAT AREA

Steamboat Springs Aug 10, 2014 at 8:01 PM

What's the best opportunity to see any wildlife if we took a day off from skiiing?
      Any Eagle viewing options?

thanks

more
    • Sightseeing ideas Denver to Steamboat Springs..

Colorado Aug 9, 2014 at 2:45 PM

Can anyone recommend some things to see on the way to Steamboat springs from Denver? I am taking a short road trip over a weekend and want to see some sights( any must sees) along the way...like cool caves or waterfalls or picture taking opportunities. I'm not looking for any major hiking as I want to spend as much time in the Strawberry springs park as possible, soaking in the hot springs. But I was thinking of taking one way there and a different way back to view as much of Colorado as possible. Any suggesttions? Any help will be welcome. I am from Texas so I dont know the area at all. Thanks in advance.

more
    • swimming hole

Colorado Aug 3, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Where is a good swimming hole near Colorado Springs?

more
    • cabins on the river

Estes Park Yesterday

can anyone recommend cabins right on the river? we want a cabin with hot tub, kitchen and great wildlife viewing. thanks! oh, for 2 people.

more
    • denver to pueble

Pueblo Aug 8, 2014 at 12:43 PM

I will arrive from Pakistan at Denver airport and would like to go to Pueblo . The arrival time for the flight at Denver is around 7pm. I want to go near Pueblo YMCA Need guidance.

more
    • Travel schedule

Colorado Jul 28, 2014 at 12:39 PM

I need help scheduling my vacation. We will be flying into Denver on Thurs, Oct 2 and leaving Saturday Oct 11. I want to spend the most time in Co Springs and Estes Park, but also want to have day trips to Boulder and Golden. A couple of days in Denver would be nice, but I expect most of our time will be in CS and EP because we want to do a lot of hiking and nature sight-seeing (RMNP, Garden of the Gods, etc). Since we fly in Thurs evening and fly out early Sat, those two days won't have anything planned.
      Would it make more sense to start out the week staying in CS, and hit up Golden en route to EP? Then while staying in EP take a day tour to Boulder? I'd like to try driving over to Grand Lake, as well. I'm trying to figure out how much time to allot each place, and what city to stay in if driving out for a day trip somewhere.
      Also, I understand that temps can vary widely throughout the day in October but we'd really like to do some white-water rafting. Will the waters be too cold to get any of that in?
      Thanks for any and all advice!

more
    • susiemargare's Profile Photo

connection time between southwest airlines flights in denver airport

Denver Jul 26, 2014 at 1:27 AM

hi --

i am flying from tennessee to idaho (and back) in november with one stop in denver. all flights are on southwest airlines, with connection times 45-50 mins each way. is that long enough?

thanks -- susie margaret

more