change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• apuleuis's Profile Photo

ATVing in Santa Marta Area

Santa Marta Jan 8, 2015 at 5:05 AM

Do you know of a good tour group to go ATVing with or do you know if it is possible to just rent ATVs (four-wheelers) once there? I contacted a few places I found online but they said they are not currently doing ATV trips.

more
    • Hotel/hostal in Cartagena

Colombia Dec 31, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Hello all.
      Can anyone recomend a reasonably-priced hotel (ie US$50 or so) in central/old town Cartegena (I have trouble walking too far). We'll be there for probably 5 nights (in late Jan/early Feb) so anywhere which will offer discounts is particularly interesting.

more
    • zofiazo's Profile Photo

long term flat- vacation rental

Barranquilla Jan 6, 2015 at 8:07 AM

Hello,
      my boyfriend and me just came to Barranquilla where we will start to work - we are therefore looking for a long term flat (300.000 - max. 500.000 COP per month), best would be in the barrios 'Boston' or 'El Recreo' or somewhere around the direction Carrera 38 No 69 (thats where the company is).

It would also be perfect to rent something cheaper than a hotel for 2 weeks from now in which we could find a long term flat.

Thanks in advance for every recomendations!!

more

Near Salento

• peacelovemusic's Profile Photo

Valle de Cocora

by peacelovemusic Online Now Jun 25, 2009 at 9:39 PM

I'm going to Pereira, Colombia for a couple of weeks with my boyfriend and am dying to go out and hike or see some ruins. Should we try to do a day trip to Valle de Cocora, or should we try to find somewhere to stay the night and make a couple of days out of it? Any idea as to what it might cost us to stay a night?

And I'm assuming we're going to have to take a bus from Pereira to Salento, and then a jeep to Cocora? Any advice whatsoever would be greatly appreciated :-)

2 Answers Jun 16, 2010 at 2:46 PM