Salem Travel Answers

change location

Does anyone know this restaurant?

by TogaParty87 Online Now Feb 18, 2006 at 9:01 PM

I remember going to a burger place in salem about a year and a half ago, and i was wondering if anyone knew what place i was talking about. i went there again recently in search of the place (they had really good burgers), but i just couldn't find it! anyway, all i remember about it was that it had coca cola stuff EVERYWHERE! it was completely decorated with coca cola memorabelia, and they had really tasty burgers. i'm sorry, but that's all i remember and all the information i can give u about the place. if you know where i'm talking about, please tell me, my mom's been bothering me about it because she says she really wants to go there again.

oh! i just remembered something else that might be able to identify this place. we were in salem coming from lincoln city, going back south to california. i think the place was right off the freeway, but i'm not too sure about that. anyway, it would probably be right about wherever the 5 meets whatever highway it is that takes you out to the coast. sorry, i'm not a native, so i can't be more specific. but any information would REALLY help! thanks.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • english1111's Profile Photo

RE: Does anyone know this restaurant?

by english1111 Online Now Jul 18, 2006 at 7:15 PM

Would it be Rockin' Rogers restauraunt? Decorated 50's and 60's like. THere were 5 in Salem but now has only 1 or 2.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines