change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• A_liba's Profile Photo

Merzouga-Marrakech? by 2 guys from Italy

Morocco Jul 13, 2014 at 12:50 AM

Hi! we are two italian guys and this summer we'll be in morocco on a trip. We'd like to go for a trip in the desert, and we heard the best place for this was Merzouga. So we'll go from Fez to Merzouga, but then we have to get from Merzouga to Marrakech, can you tell me what's the best way to do this (grand taxi, bus,..)? Do you think we should stop in any place on the way? How long does it take for this route, is it possible to leave Merzouga in the morning and get to Marrakech for the evening?
      Thanks a lot

more
    • Antiques in Marrakech

Marrakesh Jul 18, 2014 at 12:47 AM

Where is the best place to search for flea markets, old furniture and antiques in Marrakech?

more
    • Cheap holiday in tangier?

Morocco Jul 17, 2014 at 5:38 AM

Me and my friend are wanting to go to tangier next summer in July for a week but have no idea on the price range. We'll both be 18 so we don't have a lot of money to offer. I just paid £400 for a holiday to Majorca which I afforded but I might struggle with more, however we are both working. We was looking for an all inclusive hotel, but if not half board or just bed and breakfast would do fine. Also hotel doesn't need to be 5*, a 3* would be fine. Can anyone who's travelled to morocco give me an average price range for the flight and hotel together if possible? Even if it's just a guess.. Also is there any dangers to look out for in morocco? We've both never visited a North African county before and even though I have moroccan friends that I met in Spain, I heard sometimes in morocco people can be quite in your face? Thanks in advance :)

more
    • Spits011's Profile Photo

How to clean a Berber wedding blanket

Morocco Jul 4, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Hi I bought a large ivory berber wedding blanket (handira) in morocco for a wedding gift to a friend and I am confused how to clean it as most dry clean laundries in my country are telling me that dry cleaning will damage the shiny sequins and the sheep and cotton weaving. Does anyone have experience with cleaning these blankets made out of sheep wool, cotton and shiny sequins please?

more
    • A_liba's Profile Photo

Fez-Merzouga

Morocco Jul 12, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Hi! we are two italian guys and this summer we'll be in morocco on a trip. We'd like to go for a trip in the desert, and we heard the best place for this was Merzouga. We'd like to know if it's really like that and what is for you the best way to go from Fez to Merzouga? (what can be the price of a taxi?)
      Thanks

more
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Ticket machine at Tangier Railway Station (Tanger Ville)

Tangier Yesterday

Do they have a ticket machine with text in English at Tangier Railway Station (Tanger Ville)?

more
    • flight zb3929 case items missing-just returned 15-7-14

Agadir Jul 15, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Has anybody had thier case opened at agadir airport ? My wife noticed at manchester carousel that her case zips were at opposite ends to where she had zipped up at hotel in agadir. When we arrived home 200 ciggies were missing and a bottle of perfume anybody else got stuff missing

more
    • A_liba's Profile Photo

Sharing desert tour (fez to marrakech)

Morocco Jul 1, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Hi travelers!
      We are two italian guys (21). In august we would like to have a trip in morocco and we saw many tours from Fez to Marrakech with a camel trek and a night in a desert tent. We were really interested but all those tours are really cheaper if you are four people and so are looking for two more people to join us so we can both save money. The starting date would be 9-10 august and we would have a trip of 2/3 nights.
      Whoever wants to know more only needs to write me. Thanks a lot.

more
    • A_liba's Profile Photo

Tanger Med-Tanger railway station

Tangier Jul 17, 2014 at 1:37 AM

Hi! this summer i'll be with a friend on a trip in Spain and Morocco. We booked a ferry from Algeciras to Tangier Med and I have some questions:
      -How long does it take from Algeciras to Tangier Med (Balearia) and what about the change of hour? (Morocco has one or 2 hour of difference with Spain?)
      -How long does it take to go from Tangier Med Port to Tanger Railway station and what is the best way to do it? We have to catch a train to go to Fez.
      Thanks a lot
      Alberto

more
    • A_liba's Profile Photo

Merzouga-Marrakech? by 2 guys from Italy

Merzouga Jul 13, 2014 at 1:01 AM

Hi! we are two italian guys and this summer we'll be in morocco on a trip. We'd like to go for a trip in the desert, and we'll do it in Merzouga. The we have to go from Merzouga to Marrakech, can you tell me what's the best way to do this (grand taxi, bus..)? Do you think we should stop in any place on the way? How long does it take for this route? is it possible to leave Merzouga in the morning and get to Marrakech in the evening?
      Thanks a lot

more
    • Couples in Morocco

Marrakesh Jun 24, 2014 at 4:39 PM

I'm a muslim women from Iran. my boyfriend and I want to go to Marrakech on holiday do you think we will be able to go without facing any trouble of marriage an sharing a room.

more
    • from marrakesh to ouarzazate

Ouarzazate Yesterday

from marrakesh to ouarzazate by bus or taxy, time and cost please

more

Near Sale

• jayjayc's Profile Photo

Hotel near the address written

by jayjayc Online Now Jun 13, 2008 at 1:11 PM

Address in English:
      Avenue of the Crown prince, near Magic Park
      11000 Sale , Morocco .

Address written in French:
      Avenue du Prince Héritier à côté de Magic Parc,
      11000 Salé. Morocco .

Which Hotel (3 or 4 star) is good near the address above, please! Price range if possible to give also.. Thank you!

3 Answers Dec 7, 2008 at 7:31 PM