Sakhalin

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rent a car and driver

Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk Mar 28, 2014 at 10:42 PM

Can you rent a car and driver in Yuzhno Salinsk that will pick you up and drop you back to the cruise ship terminal in Korsakov? If so any idea how much per hour or for 4 -5 hours? Thankyou.

more

Near Sakhalin

• CHJD69's Profile Photo

Sakhalin Island Russia

by CHJD69 Online Now Dec 2, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I'm going to Skhalin Island for business in 2 months, any tips, do's, don't's?

4 Answers Dec 3, 2013 at 2:15 PM
    • azzulejo's Profile Photo

Farmacies?

by azzulejo Online Now Sep 9, 2006 at 9:33 PM

Julia..
      Can you please tell us if you saw farmacies, and hospitals? and if you, like expat, were entitled to used them?
      I'm sorry for the question, but it seemed a really lonely place, isn't it?

Dom.

3 Answers Sep 12, 2006 at 3:45 AM
    • azzulejo's Profile Photo

Nogliki express

by azzulejo Online Now Sep 9, 2006 at 9:29 PM

Julia..
      Can you please provide us with more details on the Train Trip?, I understood well? The trip may take more than 12 hours on the old train?
      Is this the only way to go?
      Can you please post pictures?

1 Answer Sep 12, 2006 at 3:46 AM
    • Some ideas about Sakhalin???

by betoaroundtheworld Online Now Dec 8, 2003 at 5:09 AM

Hello all. I'm planning to travel in SAkhalin's Islands, for 2-3 weeks. I'm arriving in Vladivostok mid-december, and know nothing about Russia and russians, and how to get there.. I don't really feel lost anywhere, but any topics would help much. Ferries, nices and quiet cities to see, and how to get in China after mt visit. Thank you very mych, i can help anybody about America and CentralAmerica, Europe and Japan. (that's where i was untill now).. Thank you very much, Beto

2 Answers Dec 19, 2003 at 11:26 AM