Sakai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mk taxi osaka

Osaka Aug 16, 2014 at 4:03 AM

I wish to know wether mk taxi in osaka is really cheap and how much roughly the mk taxi fare from hotel new hankyu to shinsaibashi arcades..thank you

more
    • Travelling to Asahi Beer Factory and Nissin Noodle Museum in Osaka

Osaka Aug 25, 2014 at 7:33 AM

Please advise how should I go about to the two places from Kansai Airport. Should I go Asahi first then Nissin or the other way round. Planning to go upon arrival on 24/12 ( I will make online reservations first for Asahi as being told)

Thank You.

more
    • 24/12-03/1/15, Itinerary help needed

Osaka Aug 14, 2014 at 9:47 PM

We will be travelling to Saka with 2 teeagers 12 and 14 ( 24/12/14-3/1/15). We have confirmed our hotel near Universal and plans for the first three days - 24 Aquarium, 25 Universal, 26 Rinku Outlet.

26-27 Stay at Wakayama ( go to watch the tuna cutting session, sample oranges, and visit amusement park, )

Plan A

Stay at Ehime , cultured pearls and sample more local food like Tai ( Is it worth a visit and safe to go as KOchi just had a flood recently?)

Should we stay at Kobe, my family loves beef. My friend also recommended me to visit a Sake museum there. Or I can still revisit Kobe another day since it is a short train ride and my family will be getting the Kansai JR pass

Plan B 27/12-3/1? Just stay at a hotel Osaka Shinbashi area. Do day trips to Naran Kyoto , Kobe

Finally, where is a good place to go/hotel to stay for 31 to see the fireworks . Or should we go Ehime, to avoid the crowd?

We will be including Osaka Castle, Asahi Beer Factoy and Nissin Museum in our trip.

We place food as our first priority, we love sashimi , soba, barbecue skewers. Please advise a good okonomiyaki restaurant too.

What will the weather be like usually?

Thank you.

Jen

more
    • fridz's Profile Photo

what to expect in weather

Osaka Sep 7, 2014 at 7:15 AM

hi!

I just want to ask those locals or been to Osaka/Kyoto, how was it during mid January? I know it's still winter, but can you advised me about the expected weather when we get there... the temperature approximately, the snow fall, can we still enjoy going around during that period...

thanks much

more
    • 01/01/2015 Osaka

Osaka Aug 22, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Please advise if the shops and the big departmental store like Takashimay, Hankyu Hands etc will be closed on 31/12/14 and 01/01/15?

Thank You.

more
    • faffy's Profile Photo

itinerary for osaka, kyto, nara and tokyo

Osaka Aug 16, 2014 at 9:20 PM

hi. i am travelling with my husband to osaka on nov 6-12. we want to include tokyo, kyoto and nara to our sidetrips. can anybody here could help me on our itineary?

thanks in advance.

more