change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• louiseks's Profile Photo

Tours and Public transport to visit sites of Games of Thrones

Belfast May 1, 2015 at 12:14 AM

Hi, we will visit Belfast to find sites of Games of Thrones from june 4 to june 7.
      I found some interesting tours : gameofthrones-winterfelltour...
      to visit the area around winterfell. I could not find any going up north l to Cairncastle ,Shillanavogy Valley to Cushendall and BallyCastle. Are there any daytrips or tours or will it be posible to visit these places by public transport??

Thanks very much for your answers. Louise

more
    • Belfast day tour

Belfast Apr 29, 2015 at 5:00 AM

Has anyone taken the hop on hop off belfast tour. I have an option of either walking the destinations/taking a metro bus day card/hop on hop off. Which one do you think is a better choice? Thanks in advance.

more
    • Titanic experience

Belfast Apr 6, 2015 at 1:53 AM

In blunt terms is the Titanic Experience worth it - I know that this is a subjective question and is there parking nearby. How long should I allow for the visit. What exactly is involved with the boat trip. The website leaves a lot to be desired. So often these historical attractions are not worth their money - being on a tight budget would the money be better spent on a pub meal?

Many thanx

more
    • Bus from Airport and other transport

Northern Ireland Apr 14, 2015 at 5:29 PM

Flying into Belfast, will stay at Holiday Inn Express on University Street, were told to take bus 300 from airport to go to Europa Hotel Bus Station, is that going to be walking distance to Holiday Inn? Can't afford what I fear may be expensive taxi rides?Also is it about 10£ for return ticket (to and from) ? also where would I go to catch train to Dublin, from same hotel? Is that also walking distance? Thanks very much for any assistance. We are used to walking, though middle aged, just have to keep in mind we have two suitcases to tag from airport with us. :)

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

Weekend trip in Northern Ireland

Northern Ireland Apr 29, 2015 at 3:51 AM

I will be flying from London and landing at Belfast around noon. Then plan to take rental car and then proceed to Belfast Castle. Then head to Armoy, Antrim to see some locations of Game of Thornes. Then end the day in LondonDerry hotel. Then start next day drive around coast, visit Giant's causeway and head back to Belfast. I think we may have more time in Day 2 - please suggest if we can cover more., our flight back is at around 7pm, so we may need to drop our car around 5pm. If we can cover more - whatelse we can cover - or can we rearrange our itinerary to a better one?

more
    • Belfast city center to belfast port

Belfast Apr 30, 2015 at 6:20 AM

Hi,

Can anyone please suggest for ways to reach belfast port from belfast city centres early in the morning at 6:00 AM please.

more
    • RebeccaToo's Profile Photo

Trusted travel agencies in Belfast? Want to hear about your own experience.

Belfast Apr 24, 2015 at 2:53 AM

This summer we plan to make a trip to Europe. So, we’re looking for the not too expensive travel agency in Belfast. I’d like to hear about your own experience. Thanks.

more
    • 2 days in Belfast

Belfast Apr 14, 2015 at 5:37 AM

Hi,

I am visiting belfast during may. I am planning to take giant's causeway tour for one day and other day just going around belfast with the hop on hop off city tour.

giants-causeway-tours.com/gi...

Please let me know if this is the right plan or any other suggestions welcome.

Thanks.

more