change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Charming Restaurant for Dinner in St. Tropez

Saint-Tropez Aug 13, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Hello everyone,

I'll be visiting St. Tropez this week and would like to go for dinner there at a charming restaurant that's affordable but still good. A fish restaurant would be ideal but open to all suggestions!

Merci beaucoup for all your suggestions :-)

Cheers,

TravellingCA

more
    • amsor's Profile Photo

is there a carmuseum near Nizza ?

Nice Aug 2, 2014 at 6:53 AM

I will be in Nizza for some days on Business and maybe there is a carmuseum near Nizza ?

more
    • Parking cost

Île Sainte-Marguerite Jul 26, 2014 at 9:27 AM

What is the cost of parking to go to the isle and how is it paid please?

more
    • Bus times from monaco

Villefranche-sur-Mer 18 hours ago

What time is the last bus from Monaco to Villefranche
      ?

more
    • Dinner in Cannes

Cannes Aug 13, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Good day everyone,

I would like to get your thoughts on restaurant suggestions for Cannes. I'll be visiting Cannes this week and plan on having dinner there and was wondering if you have any recommendations. I'm open to all suggestions as long as it's not too "touristy" and the prices are reasonable (I guess that's everyone's request) :-)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

TravellingCA

more
    • Solo female traveler in nice 31 August- 11 September

Nice Aug 12, 2014 at 4:46 AM

Hi there,

I am 28 female I'll be travelling to Nice, France from 31 August- 11 September. I will be doing sightseeing, beach and pubbing. Let me know if there is any traveler with similar interests.

more
    • Juan-les-Pins to Monaco

Juan-les-Pins Jul 30, 2014 at 2:20 AM

What is the travel time by car from Juan-les-Pins to Monaco? Is there a better way to go?

more
    • saint cyr sur mer

Saint-Cyr-sur-Mer Jul 28, 2014 at 2:27 AM

I want make a day trip on the boat, there can i do it?

more
    • Parking cost

Île Sainte-Marguerite Jul 26, 2014 at 9:52 AM

What is the cost of parking to go to the isle and how is it paid please?

more
    • transfert from Saint-Tropez

Saint-Tropez Jul 25, 2014 at 3:59 AM

Hello, how to get from St.Tropez to Cannes by car? I mean prixes for econom, business classes
      Bonjour, dit moi, s'il vous plait, comment on peut arriver de St.Tropez au Cannes par une voiture? Il m'interesse les prix pour le autos de class differents (econom, business)

more
    • Walking tour of Provence

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Jul 24, 2014 at 6:59 AM

Has anyone had experience with Macs Adventure walking tours? Thinking of doing their Van Gough in Provence self-guided tour from St. Remy to Arles in 4 days.

more
    • Buses to and from Menton to St Agnes.

Menton Aug 8, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Does anyone know the times of departure, from which point/stop, bus number and how frequent or infrequent they are from Menton?
      What time is the last bus back from St Agnes to Menton?
      Thanks in anticipation

more
    • How far is the nearest beach/ lake from L'isle-sur-la -sorgue?

L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Aug 16, 2014 at 8:00 AM

We are planning to stay in Saumane-de-Vaucluse late Aug to Sept and would like the option of going to beach vs. the swimming pool.
      Would you be able to advise how many the nearest beaches?

more
    • Going from Nice to Ventimiglia

Nice Aug 10, 2014 at 5:57 AM

Hi, I am travelling by a 10 am train from Ventimiglia to Milan on a Saturday. I would like to know how to get from Nice (where I am staying) to Ventimiglia by bus as there are apparently no morning trains from Nice on weekends.

more
    • Cannes France

Cannes Aug 11, 2014 at 4:21 PM

How show we get around from a cruise ship for a day in Cannes? I can't find a hop on hop off bus.

more
    • TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo

Baladines in Avignon

Avignon Jul 21, 2014 at 7:50 PM

Aooarently there is a baladine ( mini-bus) service in Avignon that takes passengers along the Cours Jean Jaures to homes and other locations in the area. However i can find no references to such a mini bus service. Does anyone know Avignon well enough to advise me as to where I might information on the baladines (minibus) service in the City. I don't want to take a taxi. Thanks.

more
    • Travel from Aix to Monte Carlo

Aix-en-Provence Aug 12, 2014 at 6:27 AM

How to get to Monte carlo fro Aix without driving? We will be at Aix from 25th till 30th.

more
    • Coastal and Hilltop Restaurants

Nice Aug 9, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend coastal and hilltop restaurants in Nice (or in other cities in the French Riviera since we have a car). We'll be based in Nice for a week and need different restaurant ideas for each day. We generally love restaurants by the beach or on a nearby hill overlooking the Mediterranean.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Cheers,

TravellingCA

more
    • Is one day enough to see Eze and Monaco?

Éze Aug 4, 2014 at 7:56 AM

we would like to visit Eze village and Monaco. Can this be done in 1 full day or is that pushing it. Then we would like a full day to visit Menton and Ventimiglia for a full day. I understand that its possible to do ths but is that enough time or should we spread it out more?

more
    • Sandy Beaches

Nice Jul 26, 2014 at 2:32 AM

Hello all,

I will be staying in Nice for a week on holiday in a few weeks from now and I was wondering if there are any nice sandy beaches nearby (or within an hour or less of driving) from the city. I have stayed in Nice before and only remember pebbly beaches which I didn't enjoy much. All suggestions are welcome :-)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

TravellingCA

more
    • TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo

Central Avignon Train Station Address

Avignon Jul 21, 2014 at 8:11 PM

While on the subject of Avignon, does anyone have the physical address of Avignon Central Train Station, I am trying to use the Michelin Road and Walk Planner but no such luck yet. Thanks!

more
    • sylv2's Profile Photo

Train strikes

Nice Aug 12, 2014 at 3:52 AM

I read that there have been train strikes in Nice recently. Does this mean all of France? We have booked and paid for train from Paris to Nice. If there is a train strike and we take a plane instead will we get a refund on our train ticket?
      Thanks

more
    • sylv2's Profile Photo

Train strikes

Nice Aug 12, 2014 at 3:38 AM

I read that there have been train strikes in Nice recently. Does this mean all of France? We have booked and paid for train from Paris to Nice. If there is a train strike and we take a plane instead will we get a refund on our train ticket?
      Thanks

more
    • Clothing type to wear in September in Nice area

Nice Aug 3, 2014 at 11:32 AM

We will be visiting Nice and the Provence area from September 1st thru the 14th. What is the best type of (casual clothing to wear at that time of year?

Thanks for your help.

Faye Brown

rogfaye3@gmail.com

more
    • Open Market on Mondays

Aix-en-Provence Jul 27, 2014 at 7:21 AM

Hi! We will be traveling through Aix en Provence on Monday Aug 11, is there a market on MOndays? thanks!

more
    • bus from st raphael to st maxime?

by yvonne15 Online Now Apr 6, 2012 at 7:33 AM

I will be travelling to St Maxime with my husband this summer, we will be using public transport, trains and buses, and I have the same question about buses between the two places. I believe that we can get the train to St Raphael from Aix-en-Provence but need advice about the bus to St Maxime. Will our suicases fit on the bus and how frequently does it run?

4 Answers Apr 7, 2012 at 11:23 AM
    • nitrofan's Profile Photo

Veterinarian Ste Maxime Area

by nitrofan Online Now Apr 21, 2011 at 5:58 AM

Hi I am taking my Parson Russell Terrier on holiday with me this summer to Port Grimaud.
      As part of her pet passport she will need to be vaccinated before she can RETURN to the UK does any one know of a good ideally English speaking vet in the "Sainte Maxime" "Port Grimaud" "Grimaud" "Cogolin" area? I can generaly make myself understood well in French BUT the requirements of the Pet Passport are VERY VERY strict and I would feel more comfortable speaking to some one who understands my questions in English as I don't want to get it wrong and find that poor old Minx ends up in clink for 6 months!

2 Answers Apr 21, 2011 at 7:49 AM
    • Bus 16 from Frejus to St. Maxime?

by MalibuStacey Online Now Apr 12, 2010 at 6:11 AM

I will be travelling along the cote d'azur this august and I need to get from Cannes to St. Maxime on public transport. I was going to take the train from Cannes to Frejus and then the bus to St. Maxime. I believe route 16 goes to St. Maxime from St Rapheal, but I would like to know is this bus a large bus with space for luggage? I will be travelling with my teenage son and we will have 2 large suitcases. Does anyone have any information re this bus route as info on the web seem to be rather limited. Thankyou

1 Answer Apr 12, 2010 at 4:14 PM
    • General Info Required

by irishman1 Online Now Aug 22, 2006 at 8:05 AM

Hi !!
      Looking for some general information on St Maxime. I know its near St Tropez so is that were we would need to go or is there much to do and see around st maxime itself?

We have hired a car so have transport to move around. Any ideas/tips/information would be great. We are staying in saint maxime for 4 days so would like to stay pretty close to it and not spend the time in the car!

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks
      PB

2 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 5:52 PM