change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• BillyA12's Profile Photo

transportation

Bayeux Mar 29, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Is it possible take cab or bus to to STE Merle Eglise and UTah from Bayeux. I am doing a tour afternoon of omaha I am getting there early like to see these sights on my own

more
    • DDay souvenir

Bayeux Apr 14, 2014 at 11:34 AM

i was in a small shop in Bayeux and purchased a little glass jar with a cork lid. It had a metal plate on the front that said D-Day, June 6, 1944 and had an imprint of the allied flags. I used it for sand that i brought home from Omaha beach. I want more jars and can't find one online. HELP!!!

more
    • Train from CDG airport to Bayeaux

Bayeux Apr 9, 2014 at 8:18 AM

Can you tell me the best way to get from CDG airport to Bayeaux. I do not wish to hire a car.

more
    • Dropping car off in Bayeux or Caen

Bayeux Apr 5, 2014 at 12:21 PM

We will be driving in Normandy starting from Giverny and ending up in Bayeux. I want to drop the car off in Bayeux and take the train to Paris where we will be staying for 3 nights. The question is can we drop the car off in Bayeux and get a direct train to Paris? I was told Caen would be better since it had more direct trains to Paris but also was told that dropping a car off in Caen can be a nightmare. Can someone advise. Thank You.

more
    • travel from Paris to Bayeux

Bayeux Apr 1, 2014 at 6:55 AM

I have a family of six from Canada that would like to do the Normandy and surrounding war sites. They do not want to take the train from Paris. Can you recommend a car/van service that would pick them up in Paris?

more
    • Cherbourg Easter

Cherbourg Apr 17, 2014 at 7:21 AM

What's open this Easter Sunday

more
    • Driving and winter temps

Vimoutiers Mar 28, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Hi there

We were thinking of spending Christmas in this area and was wondering what the weather was like there in December. Also, is it compulsory to have snow chains in France in the winter?

Panty other information would be gratefully received.

Angela

more
    • Getting to Caen airport

Caen Apr 3, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Hello. I was wondering if there was any way to get to and from the airport from Caen city centre apart from a taxi or car (will have no driver)? Many thanks for your help :)

more