Sainte-Marie-aux-Mines

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rent a scooter (moped) in Colmar.

Colmar Mar 17, 2015 at 1:02 AM

Hi! I plan to trip in Alsace on May, in Colmar i want to rent a scooter for trip to Eguisheim - Kaysersberg - Riquewihr. Tell me please, where could i rent it? maybe adress or web-site ;-)
      Thank you!

more
    • NadineK5's Profile Photo

Tips on the local cuisine

Strasbourg Mar 21, 2015 at 1:04 AM

We'll be in Strasbourg early May for about two days and would like really like to take the time to explore the city and experience the local cuisine! Which restaurants would be great for us to visit, and what meals/drinks should be tried while in Strasbourg?

more
    • need hotel or bed & breakfast

by aishajan Online Now May 6, 2010 at 4:46 PM

We will be travelling to St.Marie aux Mines for the first time to attend the Euro Mineral & Euro Gem from June 24Th-27 2010, We need to find an inexpensive hotel with an attached private bathroom. My husband is disabled so something close to the venue will be great

Thanks.

Aisha

• ms_obvious's Profile Photo

Point du Jour Farm of Christian Augspurger

by ms_obvious Online Now Jan 30, 2006 at 7:42 PM

I am trying to locate a farm called Pointe du Jour that was owned by Christian Augspurger in the 1800s near St. Marie Aux Mines. He was a leader in the Mennonite church and came to the US. Other family names include: Schrock, Holly, Kennel, Hauter. He also farmed a property owned by Charles Schuelmeister (spy during Napolean times) called Chateau Le Meinau.