change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cycling and vineyard tours in and around Uze

Uzès Feb 18, 2015 at 12:00 AM

Hello!

I am visiting Uzes in September and am hoping to do some (very) leisurely cycling in the surrounding countryside and was wondering if it's fairly flat and there are any nice routes that might go past a vineyard or two?
      I'm also looking at organised vineyard tours in the area and was hoping people might have some suggestions?
      Manu thanks in advance :)

more
    • What is there to do / open in Arcachon today?

Arcachon Feb 24, 2015 at 9:48 PM

What's on in Arcachon today?

more
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

Le Tower Perret

Amiens Feb 11, 2015 at 7:46 AM

Please can you tell me is the the tower Perret Amiens open for public to visit the top ?

more
    • bike ride from Colmar to Riquewihr suitable for children?

Colmar Feb 27, 2015 at 4:48 AM

We plan on doing a daytrip by bike from Colmar to Riquewihr by bike. Would the route be doable for a 9 year old?

more
    • Cooking Class

Strasbourg Feb 25, 2015 at 5:20 PM

My wife and I will be spending the month of September, 2015 in Strasbourg, France. Can someone please supply me with information on a day-long/part-of-a-day cooking class in Strasbourg specializing in French or Alsatian food. Thanks in advance.

more
    • Paris in June & time

Paris Feb 20, 2015 at 3:59 AM

Never been to Paris before but are going for a few days in June for sight seeing etc, whilst there our Grandaughter would like to have a day @ Disneyland, can anyone suggest where to stay or give us some tips, please

more
    • Sandypaws3's Profile Photo

Thursday market

Aix-en-Provence Feb 13, 2015 at 7:20 AM

Is Place Richelme the location of the Thursday market in Aix, and do you have a favorite café in or near the market?

Sandy

more
    • svetik2000's Profile Photo

taxi from Orly airport to Marais (4me arrondisment)

Paris Feb 24, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Hi all,
      I'm going to take a taxi at 21h or so on a weekday, going from Orly to Marais.
      I've read that the rates will include some surcharge for late hour plus luggage, with prices ranging from 32 euros to 70.
      What do you think the actual price might be?

more
    • NadineK5's Profile Photo

Parc Asterix for 3 year old's birthday

Paris Feb 21, 2015 at 4:49 AM

My son will be turning 3 while we're in Paris. Would Parc Asterix be a good visit for his birthday?

more
    • Where to Stay in Paris Please

Paris Feb 20, 2015 at 4:08 AM

Staying for 3 maybe 4 days in Paris but one of these days our Grandaughter would like to go to Disneyland. We are travelling by eurostar to Gare du Nord, we've never been to Paris before so any help would be much appreciated. We're hoping we can get to disneyland on a train from Paris & if so which area would be better to stay in.
      NB. I started to post a question earlier but got rather muddled & not sure if it worked - my computer skills are very limited, thanks for any help you can give us.

more
    • lee.evelyn's Profile Photo

taxi to philharmonie de Paris or Taxis to get there?

Paris Feb 18, 2015 at 4:02 PM

I am going to a concert at the philharmonie de Paris and I wonder if it would be better ie. safer to book a hotel as close to the philharmonie as possible?

will it be safe to walk or is it possible to get taxi?

or would it be possible to book hotel on the city centre and get a taxi to the philharmonie?

I do not wish to take the underground or metro because it will be late at night

Thank you for your ideas

Lee

more
    • DISNEYLAND PARIS

Paris Feb 16, 2015 at 3:02 AM

Hello Friends, Deepak this side, need some more expert advise . As i will be coming to Paris with my 7 year old son so need to check on the Disney land Paris tips and from where to buy the cheapest ticket and please also advise should we go for 1 day or 2 days ticket for both the parks, waiting for your expert advise.
      We are flexible to go there on any dates between 3rd to 8th April 2015 during our trip.

Regards
      Deepak

more
    • magpie_cram's Profile Photo

30th Birthday

Paris Feb 28, 2015 at 11:19 PM

Hello,

My wife will be celebrating her 30th birthday while we are in Paris (6th Oct).

Any ideas for a romantic/once in a lifetime experience I could organise?

Thanks

more
    • Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS

Paris Feb 27, 2015 at 3:28 PM

Hi everyone !

I'm travelling for the first time to Paris (for 6 days) and I really would like to feel the parisian way of life!

Do you think I should buy a paper guide or only walking in Paris would be enough?
      Should I manage to get internet there or it's well indicated and I don't need google map?
      Do you know any websites with good adresses to go out ? (local restaurant, bars, events, unusual places). Or even better a mobile app which works as a tourist guide book ?
      What do you advice me to do/eat/experience which is typical for Paris (I mean not only for tourists)?

I've already been in Prague and I regret I didn't know some things like the oppening hours, do you have the same travel experiences as me? What did you regret to not know while you were abroad?

Thanks for your help and any tips you have :)

Amanda :)

more
    • jburks1's Profile Photo

Back to Paris

Paris Feb 23, 2015 at 12:20 PM

I'm interested in an interesting place to stay as I return to Paris from Amsterdam. I've stayed in Brugge, and I've stayed in Brussels, so I'm interested in another location. I have three days, but do not want to spend all of my time on a train. Thanks, Johnny

more
    • silvia1700's Profile Photo

Getting to Flavigny

Flavigny-sur-Ozerain Feb 19, 2015 at 3:39 PM

Hello there! My son and I will be in France soon and we would like to go to flavigny. We can get to Dijon from Paris by train and from there, go to Flavigny. I was looking for tours(we love tours...more than exploring on our own) and found a half day from Dijon to Flavigny(and other villages around it) by FRANCE.COM. Never heard about "France.com" tours and was wondering if anyone knows about them...or any other tour company(tours to Flavigny and surroundings). The other option is to rent a car...we go to France very often, but never did rent a car. I am not that carefree and always super afraid of getting lost, road condition, traffic, crazy drivers, how to find a gas station, etc. If anyone knows about roads and how simple is to drive(probably it is) from Dijon to Flavigny, please let me know. Thanks!!!!

more
    • meet english speakers in chaon

Chalon-sur-Saône Feb 16, 2015 at 4:17 AM

Are there places to meet up with English speakers in chalon and/or learn french. My daughter just moved to chalon.

more
    • pulgaron's Profile Photo

What's a good neighborhood to stay in? Plenty of walkabout places

Lyon Feb 11, 2015 at 1:49 PM

Just wondering about a good hotel in a pedestrian friendly area. What's your favorite area in Lyon to stay in?

more
    • Infant formula

Paris Feb 11, 2015 at 1:04 PM

Where can I buy baby formula Paris france

more
    • Travel Question

Le Cap d'Agde Feb 7, 2015 at 7:46 AM

Can anyone offer me any information about a train service from Dieppe to Agde. Thank you.

more
    • Printing Services

Nice Mar 4, 2015 at 1:33 AM

Hello Forum,
      I need to print out a Microsoft Word file. Can anyone suggest a service in Nice which does that? I ask because my poor research skills are preventing me from finding an answer.
      Thank you,
      Ephraim

more
    • Visit porto area from Calvi

Calvi Feb 27, 2015 at 12:22 AM

hi!

We are going to spend 3 days in north area from Corsica. We think that Calvi is good start point to visit Porto and close beaches.

I´ve seen in google maps that Porto and Scandola are about 2h from Calvi...Is a long journey from Calvi, isn´t? I mean that perhaps go and come back in the same day from Calvi is too much...

Could anybody give me an advice?

more
    • CarolR's Profile Photo

Catacombs = sewers?

Paris Feb 25, 2015 at 6:13 AM

Care the catacombs the same as the old sewer tour?

If not, is the sewer tour still available?

more
    • Lille or Amiens

France Feb 20, 2015 at 8:17 PM

Which is best place to stay or 3 nights Lille or Amiens

more
    • ferry price and destinations to Corsica/ Porto Veccio

Corsica Feb 17, 2015 at 5:59 AM

hi,

We are planning our holidays for the last week of August and We have choosen Porto Veccio to spend one week there.

I ´ve searched the ferry prices and they are quite expensive (500-600euros) for a car w/ 4 people...

My doubt is if normally the prices increases close to the dates or perhaps could make offerts??

By other hand, is any direct ferry to Porto Veccio from France? Because in directferries shows the destination but not timetable.

more