change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Travel Answer Locations

• planning a trip to st. vincent

Saint Vincent Apr 23, 2010 at 11:49 AM

My husband and i are planning a trip to st. vincent (where i was born) and i was wondering if i bring my snorkel equiptment if I just go snorkeling, or do i have to book a tour that offers snorkeling? I am also looking for a cheap hotel or bed and breakfast. If anyone knows of a nice one.

Thank u,
      vincyprincess

P.s sorry for any misspelled words. :)

2 Answers Apr 24, 2010 at 9:11 AM
    • Tradewind Cruise and Island R & R

Bequia Island Jun 7, 2008 at 5:51 AM

Does anyone know anything about Tradewind Cruises? I am thinking about going on the cruise June 21 and would like to know something about it. I was then thinking about spending 2 nights on Bequia. Any suggestions where to stay for 2 nights.

1 Answer Jun 10, 2008 at 4:35 PM
    • bequia apartment

Bequia Island May 20, 2008 at 12:15 PM

are there any bequia apartments i can rent there?and how much?

1 Answer May 26, 2008 at 3:26 PM
    • glassart

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Feb 11, 2007 at 4:24 PM

My family is planning a sailing trip in June leaving from St. Vincent. Can anyone tell me if there is a water taxi or ferry between St. Lucia and St Vincent? We were planning to fly to St Lucia but are having a time getting to St Vincent from there.

2 Answers Oct 24, 2007 at 9:16 PM
    • Water Taxis from Union to Canouan

Union Island Nov 7, 2006 at 2:06 AM

Three questions here:

1. are there water taxis from Union Island to Canouan?
      2. how much should I pay for a water taxi one way?
      3. If I am sailing on a chartered catamaran, how long would it take to sail from Canouan to Union?

Thanks!!

2 Answers Dec 1, 2006 at 2:43 PM
    • Trying to fly there!!!

Canouan Nov 4, 2006 at 4:27 PM

I live in Caracas Venezuela and am trying to fly to canouan the easiest way. We have been offered caracas /san juan puerto rico /St vincent /canouan... it looks a little long...(if you look at the caribbean map it looks esaier to swim...) I wonder if there are direct flights from Trinidad. We do have a daily caracas port of spain flight. Or perhaps from Aruba or from Curacao? Any suggestions? PLEASE i will be very gratefull it is for a honey moon......
      A Trinidad or Grenada travel agency contact could be very usefull too.

1 Answer Nov 6, 2006 at 1:39 PM
    • Sept Diving

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines May 30, 2006 at 8:37 AM

Hello....I am planning a vacation to St. Vincent for the first part of September 2006.
      Can anyone recommend a dive operator....I know some are closed at that time...also...is this a decent time of year for diving there?
      I'll take any other tips you have to offer !!!!

Thanks

Diddoit!!

1 Answer Jun 2, 2006 at 2:44 PM
    • diving in Tobago Cays?

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Apr 19, 2006 at 9:49 PM

Is it better than diving in St. Vincent or Bequia?

1 Answer Feb 15, 2007 at 6:37 PM
    • dbeatty's Profile Photo

Wow. I'm the first person here too! Boating question.

Union Island Feb 18, 2006 at 10:34 PM

Does anybody provide a water taxi between Carriacou and Union Island?

3 Answers Apr 11, 2006 at 9:59 AM
    • day trip to Tobago Cays, other questions

Bequia Island Feb 13, 2006 at 6:52 AM

I'm looking for an economical and pleasant way to take day trip from bequia to Tobago Cays. Also, I have a 16 year old son that wants to go fishingwith a local fisherman in a small boat (again, economically.) Thanks for any help!

2 Answers Mar 15, 2006 at 5:57 PM
    • ATM Machines in St. Vincent

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Feb 4, 2006 at 3:19 PM

I normally don't bring local currency with me to the Caribbean but instead, get it from the ATM on arrival. I read that the ATMs are normally out of service in Bequia...are they reliable in St. Vincent at the airport or in Kingstown?

7 Answers Aug 18, 2006 at 8:46 PM
    • Spearfishing

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Jan 29, 2006 at 11:30 AM

Can I do spearfishing in the Grenadines? If its OK what are the procedures or requirements when I do spearfishing, e.g. where to get permits, where to hire spearfishing guides, how much will be the approx. cost of guide per day excluding food & accomodation?

1 Answer Mar 15, 2006 at 5:58 PM
    • Need help planning

Young Island Jan 27, 2006 at 11:14 AM

Honeymooned at Young Island 10yrs ago. Fantastic! Now I'm planning my 10yr anniversary and wish to stay somwhere comperable and similar to YI. We don't want to return so as not to take away form the beautiful memories. Any help would be greatly appriciated!!!! Looking to go May 1, 2006 or so.

1 Answer Jan 28, 2006 at 5:26 PM
    • Any way to get to the top of the Volcano is St. Vincent other than Hicking? Bad Knee

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Jan 24, 2006 at 2:43 PM

We're traveling to St. Vincent and Bequia in May 2006. I would love to get to the top of the Volcano but I have a bum Knee. Any helicopter or sea planes that take you to the top? Any other suggestions about the do's and dont's would be appreciated. Staying in Friendship Bay Bequia, and Villa Beach St. Vincent.

1 Answer Mar 15, 2006 at 5:59 PM
    • looking to rent Kayak and/or Dingey in Bequia and St. vincent

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Jan 24, 2006 at 2:40 PM

My husband & I are spending 5 days in Bequia, and 4 days in St. Vincent late May 2006. We plan to bring our snorkeling gear and we are looking to rent Kayaks and or Dingey to exlore the coasts and snorkel. We're staying in Friendship Bay on Bequia and Villa Beach on St. Vincent. Any other ideas or hint's on the dos and dont's would be appreciated.

2 Answers Apr 11, 2006 at 9:57 AM
    • Rental Cars in Canouan

Canouan Jan 22, 2006 at 11:04 AM

Can anyone advise names and telephone numbers of car rental agencies in Canouan, Grenadines?

• Natalie77's Profile Photo

Weather in Bequia?

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Dec 19, 2005 at 1:36 AM

Hello,
      Surely, some of vt members are living on Bequia island. Can you, please, tell me how is the weather now? what grocery products are in a lack on Bequia so we would buy it in Europe before the trip? I would highly appreciate your help. Have a Merry Christmas everybody!!!
      Nata

3 Answers Dec 30, 2005 at 7:40 AM
    • Natalie77's Profile Photo

Getting to Bequia from Martinique

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Nov 1, 2005 at 1:58 AM

Hello to everybody,
      can you please advise us how to get to Bequia Island from Martinique. My husband and I are thinking of different options whether to fly to Saint Lucia and then take a boat to Bequia (may be too far) or to reach somehow Saint Vincent from Martinique (but how ?) and then take a ferry boat to Bequia ? Any piece of advice is welcome as for price/quality and type of transportation. Thank you, Nathalie

3 Answers Dec 5, 2005 at 5:56 AM
    • Getting to St Vincent

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Aug 22, 2005 at 6:44 AM

Hiyah

Am traveling over to St Vincent early next year and am trying to find the best way of getting there.

I will be leaving from Mexico and was wondering if anyone new a better route than Mexico - Miami - Puerto Rico - St Lucia / Barbados on American Airlines? I can't find one.

Thanks

Ben

3 Answers Dec 30, 2005 at 7:50 AM
    • Anyone stayed at Moonhole?

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Apr 21, 2005 at 2:55 PM

My fiance and I are thinking about renting a house in Moonhole for a week.
      Has anyone stayed there or have any reviews? The houses we are looking at are Generatin Gap (Beachfront Villa) and Moonrise (cottage?).

Any assistance/opinions much appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Answer Dec 21, 2007 at 2:28 PM
    • sweetstuff_150's Profile Photo

St. Vincent and the Grenadines rafting trip

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Feb 14, 2005 at 6:16 PM

My friends and I are going on a rafting the trip around St. Vincent and the Grenadines I am looking for information regarding drinking water and weather there is available tap water on some of the smaller islands, like, Young Island, Petit Nevis, Pigeon Island, Balliceaux, Petit Canouan, Jameby etc. If you happen to know anything about this subject please write back, thanks very much

1 Answer Mar 3, 2005 at 11:47 AM
    • MaineIslandgal's Profile Photo

SVG Air Reliable??

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Jan 20, 2005 at 4:42 PM

Hi, My boyfriend and I are travelling to Bequia in February from Barbados via SVGAir. I am curious of others' experiences with SVG Air. Good, bad or ugly? I am also trying to determine if their flights from BGI- Bequia may actually involve island hopping to get us to Bequia. Should we change carriers? If so who do you recommend and why. Thank You in advance!

2 Answers May 9, 2005 at 8:27 AM
    • maldives01's Profile Photo

Bequia bash..........

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Jan 1, 2005 at 10:56 PM

Hi everyone, Going to be on Bequia for three weeks from Jan 11. Will be staying @ Dawns Creole Gardens - anyone been there? Whats it like? Also, we intend to do a lot of snorkelling - whats the reef like there at Lower Bay? Another question - would it be best to take USD as the rate would be advantageous at the moment for us in Britain, or just take ECD or travellers cheques? Any other tips would be appreciated! Thanks - Jeff

7 Answers Jan 10, 2005 at 12:23 AM
    • Chinacat1969's Profile Photo

Lodging on St. Vincent and Bequia

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Oct 11, 2004 at 1:31 PM

Hello! Any advise on hotels on these two islands. I think the Sugarapple in on Bequia looks great as does the Cobblestone Inn on St Vincent. Any in depth reviews are much appreciated. Also, We would like to do some day sails from Bequia. I think the Tabogo Cays look amazing... is Mustique really worth the trip?? I don't necessarily want to tour Mick Jaggers cul-de-sac. Any other islands worth seeking out for the day?? Thanks, Rebecca

19 Answers Jan 18, 2005 at 8:54 AM
    • Monatan21's Profile Photo

looking for a company!

Kingstown Sep 26, 2004 at 5:42 PM

Hi there... I visit St. Vincent regurlarly and often visit Kingstown for a variety of reasons. I am looking for a businnes found within Kingstown. Im not sure of the exact name of the company/business but it resembles -> net data, Omni tek or something along those lines. If you do recognize the name of the real business could you please contact me please! I am trying to come in contact with an old friend and would appreciate it sincerely! thank you, Vin

3 Answers Oct 27, 2004 at 6:48 PM
    • Monatan21's Profile Photo

Looking for a company!

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Sep 25, 2004 at 1:26 PM

Hi there... I visit St. Vincent regurlarly and often visit Kingstown for a variety of reasons. I am looking for a businnes found within Kingstown. Im not sure of the exact name of the company/business but it resembles -> net data, Omni tek or something along those lines. If you do recognize the name of the real business could you please contact me please! I am trying to come in contact with an old friend and would appreciate it sincerely! thank you, Vin

2 Answers Jun 19, 2007 at 4:28 AM
    • edwardjschneider's Profile Photo

Reef devastation in the TOBAGO CAYS by Hurricane IVAN

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Sep 9, 2004 at 3:39 PM

My heart goes out first and foremost to ALL those fine people who have been hurt by the terrible hurricane IVAN.My partner and i were planning on going to st. vincent & the grenadines in december, with at least a couple of snorkle trips out to the TOBAGO CAYS. Can anyone tell us how badly damaged the cays are and if the reef there is still in relatively good condition? THX

8 Answers Jan 2, 2005 at 4:26 PM
    • Accommodation in Bequia

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Aug 9, 2004 at 2:48 PM

Hi! Planning to go to Bequia in late October early November with two children aged 14 and 9. Could someone give me ideas of where to stay? We love windsurfing, waterskiing, snorkeling and sailing Hobicats which should be available within the hotel. Ideas of what to do besides the watersports? Is Bequia a good choice for us with children or is it a quiet honeymoon destination? Would love to hear more from those who been there or live there. Thanks!

5 Answers Oct 17, 2004 at 6:09 AM
    • Young Island Resort in Grenadines

Young Island Jun 22, 2004 at 3:43 PM

We are planning our 35th wedding anniversary trip for April 2005. We are interested in the Young Island resort just off the coast of St Vincent in the Grenadines. Has anyone stayed in cottage #3? We like to hear the waves crashing as we sleep and are also interested in the superior class room unless there is a significant reason to upgrade. Thanks

1 Answer Jan 27, 2006 at 11:17 AM
    • LouisSA's Profile Photo

tell me more

Canouan Feb 1, 2004 at 8:27 AM

can sum body tel me more about canouan?

4 Answers Dec 23, 2004 at 8:08 PM