Saint-Tropez

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Train or Boat to Monaco from St Raphael

by megilibi Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 4:39 AM

I am going to St Raphael in July and we want to have a day out in Monaco and was wondering if anyone knows if you can get a train or boat?
      Thanks.

3 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 3:21 PM
    • Best roads to drive on?

by tfinden1 Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 10:03 AM

I am looking to travel various test drives from the byblos hotel. Can anyone recommend some great 30 - 45 minute routes?

5 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 11:19 AM
    • transport from Paris to Saint Tropez

by terricaine Online Now Jan 29, 2014 at 2:45 AM

what is the easiest, fastest way to get from Paris to Saint Tropez?

8 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 8:11 AM
    • An old falling down castle, or large mansion away from town

by jim_ncdm Online Now Nov 29, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Trying to find information about an old falling down castle, or large mansion away from town. It was derelect in the late 1960's when I stayed at a friend of our familys house up in the hills a few miles from town. It had a belltower I remember climbing up to, the stairs were falling apart, and were barely hanging onto the walls when Michelle, a boy about my age and I went climbing around in there.

3 Answers Dec 1, 2013 at 5:31 AM
    • niagvantsa's Profile Photo

hotel prices

by niagvantsa Online Now Sep 14, 2013 at 7:05 AM

hi, i want to stay for two hingt in saint tropez. do you know what prices are there? do you know cheap hotels or apartaments?

2 Answers Sep 14, 2013 at 11:34 AM
    • Bus to Pampelonne beach in September

by Renata_ Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Hi there,

I would like to get some information about bus service to Pampelonne beach in September.
      Have bus number 7703 and 7705 a good service on 5th,Sept?

Many thanks

1 Answer Sep 2, 2013 at 4:11 AM
    • Alternatively, suggestions for public transport to/fro St Tropez from Fayence?

by micmik Online Now May 6, 2012 at 8:43 PM

If not helicopter, I think the only public transport option is bus ... how do I look for it online? I am thinking of going on 26 or 28 May.

4 Answers May 7, 2012 at 1:30 PM
    • Cheap helicopter ride from Fayence to St Tropez ...?

by micmik Online Now May 6, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Any suggestions for helicopter ride from Fayence to St Tropez? I hear it's an amazing ride, albeit only 15 min .... a "can't miss"!! I am on a backpacker budget, but am trying to see if I can stretch my dollar here ... there will be 2-3 of us.

2 Answers May 7, 2012 at 1:24 PM
    • need to rent a boat

by VPSybert Online Now Aug 9, 2011 at 12:32 PM

Need to rent a boat for a few hours (along with captain) to go into Bay with three people to strew ashes. ANy help in pointing me to a rental agency greatly appreciated. websites are overwhelming and we don't need a luxury yacht, even a dory would do if someone else were rowing.
      Thanks.

3 Answers Aug 30, 2011 at 8:26 AM
    • transport from nice to St Tropez in May

by lindarobin Online Now Mar 8, 2011 at 1:37 AM

I am flying into Nice, arriving at 12.25pm on Friday May 13. I need to get to St Tropez for a birthday party that night. I thought I would pay 210 euros for a helicopter but it is 890 euros in May which is too expensive.

I am getting desperate as every website just says getting to st tropez is a nightmare. But I just bought my flight to nice so i am now stuck! Also, I do not want to drive as I am not used to driving in europe (it would not be fair to everyone else). I do not speak french and can understand only minimal written french BTW.

I would be so very grateful if anyone could help me!

Kind regards

Linda from Australia

13 Answers Jul 9, 2011 at 5:05 AM
    • caffieri's Profile Photo

Driving Time St. Tropez - Monaco

by caffieri Online Now Jan 22, 2011 at 8:13 PM

I write romantic adventure stories with an accent on travel. Some of the places featured I have visited but others I have not. However, I like them to be as factual as possible and so I do a lot of research. In a recent project my characters are traveling from Saint-Tropez to Monaco. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to drive.

17 Answers Jan 25, 2011 at 3:57 PM
    • Ferry to Saint Tropez, excursion from Paris

by anna91 Online Now Jun 9, 2010 at 10:28 PM

I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Paris to St. Tropez either economically or easily. I looked into the trains and they all drop at St. Raphael at which point one takes a ferry. However I cannot seem to find where that ferry leaves you in St. Tropez. This could be the difference between taking a bus, flight, etc. If anyone knows your help would sooooo be appreciated!! Thanks!

4 Answers Jul 14, 2010 at 7:00 AM
    • Nice Winery Near St Tropez

by salford66 Online Now Jun 7, 2010 at 10:18 PM

I've heard there are some nice wineries to have dinner close to St Tropez, thought it may be a good idea if we get a bit tired of the glitz......any ideas greatly appreciated. Also, can anybody recommend some good reasonably priced authentic French restaurants in St Tropez....

1 Answer Jun 15, 2010 at 4:39 AM
    • Best Beach Club in St Tropez

by salford66 Online Now Jun 7, 2010 at 10:15 PM

I've heard about the beach clubs in St Tropez, which one is the nicest, not too loud or too young.....just chic and relaxing.

2 Answers Jun 22, 2010 at 6:05 AM
    • Anyone know anything about L'astrigale Hotel.....no reviews online?

by SWEETPOPPI Online Now Jun 6, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Looking for any info on tis hotel, seems like a good location but can't find any reviews online which is very strange

3 Answers Jun 7, 2010 at 10:11 PM
    • Hiring a driver for 5 days in July

by SWEETPOPPI Online Now Jun 6, 2010 at 2:18 PM

If a any locals are on this site, do you know of anybody that would want to work as a driver for 5 days in July? It would mean being ready at the drop of a hat to take us places day and night. We will be staying outside St Tropez near Pampelonne Beach.

8 Answers Jun 17, 2010 at 8:43 AM
    • Driving to Ramatuelle, is it very high up, big drops?

by SWEETPOPPI Online Now Jun 6, 2010 at 2:15 PM

Hi,

Will be staying near Ramatuelle/St Tropez, is the drive pretty easy or are there scary high drops....don't mind driving the country roads but it's just the heigths I don't like.

2 Answers Jun 6, 2010 at 5:03 PM
    • Deciding between 2 hotels and 2 locations.....help.

by SWEETPOPPI Online Now Jun 6, 2010 at 1:07 PM

Deciding between 2 hotels just outside St Tropez....one is Les Capuccines and the other the Pavillion de Pampelonne. They are on opposite sides of the bay I guess one being closer to St Tropez the other closer to Ramatuelle and the beaches. We would have to get a taxi into town with either hotel but Les Capucines is closer to St Tropez.

1 Answer Jun 11, 2010 at 9:12 AM
    • How to get from Nice to St Tropez?

by SWEETPOPPI Online Now Jun 6, 2010 at 1:44 AM

What's the best way to get from Nice to St Tropez and how long does it take. I don't really want to rent a car this time around 'cos I'm the one driving and it's so much hassle driving on foreign roads etc.

Also, a taxi from St Tropez to say some of the more towns of Gassin Ramtuelle...does anyone know how much they cost approx.?

1 Answer Jun 6, 2010 at 2:36 AM
    • Advice, staying just outside St Tropez....is it too much hassle?

by SWEETPOPPI Online Now May 24, 2010 at 11:09 PM

I hope to take my mom to St Tropez towards end of July but due to all the volcano action we have not booked anything yet. I am used to staying in luxury hotels here in Anerica but the prices are really high and I don't want to pay700 for an average room. We were thinking of an apartment but I need to research.....or maybe staying in one of the towns nearby? I heard however that the traffic is awful but we won't be driving ( taxis only)are there any chic towns next to St Tropez where we could stay and is it worth while? It may be nice to be out of the hustle and bustle and just go to St Tropez for evenings.

3 Answers Jul 2, 2010 at 5:42 AM
    • Day trip - what to do in one day in St Tropez?

by sdeekay4 Online Now May 19, 2010 at 2:49 PM

Hi,
      Staying in Nice for 4 nights but planning a day trip to St Tropez on the Trans cote d'azur ferry.
      I would like to go on the Sunday 25th July as this is our wedding anniversiary.
      Will places be open on a Sunday?
      Also - what would you recommend doing as we only have 5 hours from 1130-1630 when our boat leaves again?
      Thanks

4 Answers May 23, 2010 at 10:37 AM
    • Hotel Sube

by tropics1000 Online Now Jan 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM

We plan to stay in St. Tropez for 3 days in May and would like to stay at the Hotel Sube, based on recommendations. I cannot find a website or email address, and they have not responded to my fax. Is it still in operation? Any other recommendations for reasonably priced hotels in good location?

7 Answers Jan 29, 2010 at 3:12 AM
    • Arriving in Marseille 27th night & need 2 b in st. tropez for the 28th... where 2 stay & how 2 trave

by Christinaklein Online Now Jul 26, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Arriving in Marseille tomoro night (27th) and not meeting friends til the next night in St. Tropez... How shall I travel and ez place to stay first night first time alone...??? Any advice pretty please?

1 Answer Jul 26, 2009 at 4:09 PM
    • First time traveler needs help with transportation in France

by nightplay Online Now May 13, 2009 at 2:03 PM

I am a teacher who needs the most inexpensive way to get from the airport in Nice to Saint Tropez. I don't want to use scooter, rental car or taxi. I can do bus, boat, or train. Please help because I am so confused as I am doing this by myself. Also, if you know of any inexpensive places to eat, that would be most helpful as well.

2 Answers Jun 4, 2010 at 6:56 AM
    • how to find vacation rentals in st tropez

by centinius Online Now Jan 6, 2009 at 6:48 AM

Hello,
      We are planning a trip to st tropez this summer for 3 weeks and we are looking for vacation rentals. Could anyone recommend us the best web-sites to find appartment or studio rentals or also the real-estate agencies. The ones that we are looking usually offering the villas. Thank you in advance.

1 Answer Jan 6, 2009 at 11:41 PM
    • Taxi from St Tropez to Nice

by chellebella Online Now Apr 23, 2008 at 10:00 AM

Does anyone know how much a taxi would cost from St Tropez to Nice? We have to catch a flight in Nice at 8:45am and I'm thinking that Taxi would be the speediest way.

4 Answers Dec 17, 2011 at 1:26 PM
    • Planning a trip to St Tropez / Cannes & Monaco

by Deb7877 Online Now Aug 6, 2007 at 6:20 PM

Hi there

My boyfriend and I are holidaying in Cannes on 11th Sept 07 for 10 days. I've been trying to find out about a few things but to no avail...can anyone please help?? Im so excited :-)

Questions are:

1) Is it easy enough to get a boat trip to St Tropez from Cannes? I so, can I book something online or any idea how much they cost on average....certainly not looking for my own crew....just a public poorpers tour please heee heeee.

2) I've hired a car so we can get to as many places as poss. Any other places anyone can recommend that we should visit apart from St Tropez (by boat), Cannes, Nice and Monaco??

3) This might be me being naive or extremely stoopid....can the general public (the poorpers again) get into Club 55? If so, any idea on how to book? The website doesn't give any indication how apart from a phone number.

4) Just a general guide on how much the cost of living is. I've found out about Cannes - seems suprisingly normal (i.e. bottle of water €0.50, 3 course meal €35). Was just wondering about St Tropez and Monaco. We have spends of around £2000 for the whole 10 days, does anyone think we need more?? Jeepers!

Thanks so much for your help. I've been on the net for 3 days looking for as much info as I can, but these are the last few questions I have.

Deb x

3 Answers May 28, 2009 at 12:35 PM
    • St Tropez Hotels - Le Mouillage or Port du Bastide?

by steffi_s Online Now Jun 20, 2007 at 3:08 AM

Hi,

We are planning a week on the Cote d'Azur in September. We will be staying in St Tropez for 3 nights and are trying to decide on a hotel. We want to be walking distance from restaurants, and have car parking.

We have found the following hotels:

Le Mouillage - Looks lovely, car parking, swimming pool
      Port Du Bastide - Looks nice, car parking - no pool

Le Mouillage looks the nicest but I think it's a bit further than Port du Bastide. Can anyone tell me if they are far apart? Is Le Mouillage too far?

Has anyone stayed at either of these hotels - I can't find any reviews anywhere.

People also mentioned the Sube. I know the location is great - but there is no car parking ...

Any help appreciated.

Steffi

• delnero80's Profile Photo

St. Tropez beaches.

by delnero80 Online Now May 13, 2007 at 8:49 PM

Hi-
      I was wondering how the beaches are in St. tropez? Most of the pictures i see are people on boats. Are the beaches nice; is the water beautiful?

2 Answers Jun 22, 2007 at 6:37 AM
    • Getting from Monaco to St Tropez

by leftee8 Online Now May 3, 2007 at 11:35 AM

I need to get from Monaco to St Tropez on Sunday July 15th. Is there some direct way to go other than a limo? Are all the restaurants open on Sunday?

2 Answers May 6, 2007 at 7:02 PM