Saint Thomas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Money issue

by Woodenshoes Online Now Feb 6, 2014 at 5:44 PM

What is best cash or is it safe to use credit cards? Would a prepared credit card be the best to use? What is accepted Visa or Mastercard?

1 Answer Feb 7, 2014 at 7:07 AM
    • lauriejeanne's Profile Photo

Ideas Please

by lauriejeanne Online Now Nov 2, 2013 at 6:27 PM

I have close to a month over Christmas. What's the best way for me to plan seeing as much of the US Virgin Islands as possible? How long on each island? etc. etc. Would love and and all ideas.

Thanks in advance.

5 Answers Nov 11, 2013 at 8:09 AM
    • One Night Stopover Hotel

by smigor Online Now Jan 27, 2013 at 2:15 PM

We are in St. Thomas for one night before a cruise. We would like to find a good hotel close to the airport and the cruise port. Also, walking distance to restaurants for dinner and breakfast. It does not have to be anything fancy, just clean and reliable would be great. Thank you!

1 Answer Mar 23, 2014 at 4:54 PM
    • seshsh's Profile Photo

Fun ideas for SINGLES in St. Thomas?

by seshsh Online Now Jun 21, 2012 at 8:09 AM

We're two single guys (late 20's and early 30's) headed to the islands for a little sun, beach, snorkeling and beach bars--just an overall relaxing time.

We're professional adults with great careers, but we like to let loose every now and then and travel the world.

What can we do on St. John's and St. Thomas that would be fun, preferrably with mixed company? Most the people we've talked to are couples, and we want to stay away from that. We just want to hang out with a mixed group and have a great time and meet new people--no hidden agendas attached.

1 Answer Oct 25, 2012 at 11:14 AM
    • Party Boats

by RandyRoach Online Now Apr 7, 2012 at 7:07 AM

I will be staying in St Thomas next week and would like to know what is the better party and snorkeling boats that wont empty your wallet

4 Answers Oct 25, 2012 at 11:18 AM
    • where do locals eat?

by samerkholoud Online Now Dec 17, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Planning a first time trip and we have a 5 and 2 year old...we are looking for places that locals typical eat in ..street food, casual, etc. I always think that is fhe fun part of travelling finding those hidden secrets! food is usually great and relatively cheap and authentic...appreciate any tips we will be staying in Magen's Bay area. Thanks!

1 Answer Dec 24, 2010 at 11:26 AM
    • jumpingwithnorman's Profile Photo

Jumping in St Thomas Visit 8/3 to 8/11

by jumpingwithnorman Online Now Jul 29, 2010 at 3:23 AM

Hello, all. My turn to visit St Thomas next week. Anybody else who's going to be in town who wants to jump with us??? I've read all the reviews, tips, etc and we're all excited about our trip.

• vmras

by vmras Online Now Oct 7, 2009 at 1:55 PM

Is there any car rental company that will rent a van that holds 8 people? Budget, and Dependable only rent a van that will hold 7. We are going in Dec. and there are 8 of us. Thanks for any suggestions.

• Private Villa Rentals: Safe Areas? Noisy Areas? Bad Areas?

by LynnNM Online Now Dec 12, 2007 at 9:31 PM

My DH & I are looking to rent a private villa on St. Thomas in Jan '08. Questions: what do we need to ask about or be aware of when picking a rental? Are there areas that aren't particularly safe for tourists to stay? Better areas of the island to look for a place? Bad areas to stay away from, rental-wise? Have you heard anything about the villa, El Sol (on Solberg)? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated.

1 Answer Dec 14, 2007 at 7:06 AM
    • Blue Beards Castle

by kateaz21 Online Now Jun 4, 2007 at 4:59 PM

Has anyone stayed at blue beards castle on st. thomas? I'll be there in june for a week and cant find much info on it.

Thanks

2 Answers Jun 5, 2007 at 11:44 AM
    • Morningstar - Part of Marriott

by Sld323 Online Now May 9, 2007 at 8:48 PM

Can anyone give me a review on Morningstar - part of the Marriott Resort. I have rewards that I can use there..but I can't find pictures or anything on this resort.
      Any information would be helpful.

3 Answers Feb 6, 2008 at 7:06 AM
    • PhilfromRaleigh's Profile Photo

Beach Amenities

by PhilfromRaleigh Online Now Feb 3, 2006 at 12:59 PM

I'll be vacationing on the beautiful St. Thomas Island in May. Can anyone tell me if beach amenities like chairs and umbrellas are available at most beaches and for use by the public. I was there for a single day a couple years ago (a cruise ship guest) and stopped by Sapphire beach only to be told the beach furniture was for guest of the hotel only. Is this typcial? Should I bring my own?

2 Answers Feb 9, 2006 at 10:45 AM
    • Valerie736's Profile Photo

Best Tropical Beach

by Valerie736 Online Now Jan 19, 2005 at 11:02 AM

Our cruise ship will be at St. Thomas next week for one day. Where is the best TROPICAL - looking beach? One with palm trees? We don't care about amenities, just want to see a beautiful beach. Also, what's the best (and cheapest) way to get there from the Charlotte Amalie port?

11 Answers Jul 19, 2005 at 7:28 AM
    • Tina&Brian's Profile Photo

WEDDING IN US VIRGIN ISLANDS

by Tina&Brian Online Now May 24, 2004 at 8:43 AM

Any ideas or suggestions on a romantic, private wedding without any guests. Ministers? Locations? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

4 Answers Mar 21, 2007 at 1:38 PM