Saint Thomas Travel Answers

change location

Party Boats

by RandyRoach Online Now Apr 7, 2012 at 7:07 AM

I will be staying in St Thomas next week and would like to know what is the better party and snorkeling boats that wont empty your wallet

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • gwened's Profile Photo

Re: Party Boats

by gwened Online Now Apr 7, 2012 at 12:16 PM

its been a while in St Thomas, but this site should bring you up to date
    http://www.vinow.com/stthomas/SandL/

check VT destinations above right for tips by posters like us, maybe there is something there.

HOpe it helps

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • seshsh's Profile Photo

by seshsh Online Now Jun 21, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Me and a buddy are going next week as well and are looking for the same thing. Everyone keeps referring us to a boat called the Bad Kitty, however it's a good150 pp. We're actually working on trying to get our own boat if anyone wants to split it with us. With 4-6 people it would be about100+ head but we have the flexibility to take it anywhere we want. Check out a place called Willy T's in Nelson island. It has a crazy reputation, however the only way to get there is by personal boat.

• vanderlust's Profile Photo

by vanderlust Online Now Jun 21, 2012 at 8:28 AM

You might want to check further into your plans. I believe that WillyT's is in the British Virgin Islands. That will require that you stop in British Customs (nearest is Tortola I believe) when you enter BVI waters.

• Re: Party Boats

by lamangasa Online Now Oct 25, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Most boat trips offer alcohol included, you can find a bunch of two for one deals on the virgin island saver site if budget is a concern.
    http://virginislandsaver.com

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Saint Thomas