Saint Thomas Travel Answers

change location

Morningstar - Part of Marriott

by Sld323 Online Now May 9, 2007 at 8:48 PM

Can anyone give me a review on Morningstar - part of the Marriott Resort. I have rewards that I can use there..but I can't find pictures or anything on this resort.
Any information would be helpful.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Agraichen's Profile Photo

Re: Morningstar - Part of Marriott

by Agraichen Online Now May 9, 2007 at 9:26 PM

The Marriott web pages show a nice location..
    marriott.com/hotels/travel/s...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • JLoeb's Profile Photo

Re: Morningstar - Part of Marriott

by JLoeb Online Now Jun 5, 2007 at 3:16 PM

I stayed there many times. Last I remember it was all remodled after the latest hurricane. It seemsed pretty cool to me then. About 5 years ago. Morning Star is right on the beach the hotel is separate and the closet to the town. They had a water taxi called the little Reefer guess it is still there. Take a cab at nite if you go out. Watch your back!

• Re: Morningstar - Part of Marriott

by icu_nxtime Online Now Feb 6, 2008 at 7:06 AM

It is a seperate section from the hotel but right next door. Morning Star in my opinion had a nicer pool area and it is located right on the beach. The hotel is at a rockier part of the beach so Morning Star is better for that too our son played in fromnt of the morningstar section most of the time as it was nicer.

I never saw the inside of the rooms at Morning Star so I won't comment on that, the hotel rooms are the usual. Doesn't really matter where you go with Marriott you really can't loose !!!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Saint Thomas