Saint Thomas Travel Answers

change location
Tina&Brian's Profile Photo

WEDDING IN US VIRGIN ISLANDS

by Tina&Brian Online Now May 24, 2004 at 8:43 AM

Any ideas or suggestions on a romantic, private wedding without any guests. Ministers? Locations? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • ladyfisher's Profile Photo

Re: WEDDING IN US VIRGIN ISLANDS

by ladyfisher Online Now May 24, 2004 at 4:37 PM

go to this web site it haas some wonderful resorts and they will help plan they wedding and help with all the details. I had a friend who went to Chenay Bay Beach Resort - Virgin Islands, Christiansted, St. Croix U.S. Virgin Islands 00824 and another who friend when she heard all about the first and saw the pictures she also went but married in the british Virgin islands at honeymoonlocation.com/locati... Good Luck and best wishes Always obtain a copy of the marriage license requirements for the country in which you plan to wed. While the country's official Web site should include such regulations, the U.S. Department of State also provides some information. Check out: Marriage Abroad of U.S. Citizens travel.state.gov/marriage.ht...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • arjeje's Profile Photo

Re: Re: WEDDING IN US VIRGIN ISLANDS

by arjeje Online Now Oct 23, 2004 at 5:52 AM

A good friend of mine, Jeff Moore, is a wedding minister, andnhis favoriteservice to work for is www.islandweddingservices.com They do everything for you at a reasonable rate, great locations, too. Congratulations!

• RE: WEDDING IN US VIRGIN ISLANDS

by julesybee Online Now Jul 12, 2005 at 8:42 AM

hi there. i just got married on st.thomas and we had a wonderful minister, william arnet. he can marry you anywhere on the island. in fact the day after our wedding he was marrying a couple at dawn at the beach at our hotel, the ritz carlton. he is very accomodating. let me know if you need his info.

• RE: WEDDING IN US VIRGIN ISLANDS

by mrsparks07 Online Now Mar 21, 2007 at 1:38 PM

I'm getting married on Vessup Beach in St. Thomas in July & we are having a private ceremony. My wedding coordinator is Janelle Scott & she has been soooo helpful. Her site is www.islandblissweddings.com. Her husband is an officiant & she can do the photos or you can hire someone else. If you'd like more info, you are more than welcome to email me at mrsparks07@aim.com. Congrats & good luck!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Saint Thomas