Saint Pierre and Miquelon Travel Answers

change location

to go to saint pierre and miquelon

by bambi2305 Online Now Jun 12, 2003 at 10:11 AM

I would like to konow what is the best way to go to Saint Pierre and Miquelon from my home town, Boston?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: to go to saint pierre and miquelon

by RobDavis Online Now Jun 12, 2003 at 10:26 AM

There are flights to St. Pierre that leave from Montreal, Halifax, or Sydney, NS, or you can take a ferry from Fortune, Newfoundland. The flights are operated by Air Canada, so you can either contact your travel agent or check out www.aircanada.ca Have fun!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • mnybondas's Profile Photo

Re: to go to saint pierre and miquelon

by mnybondas Online Now Jun 12, 2003 at 2:55 PM

I wanted to take part in this discussion, because St. Pierre & Miquelon is also on my travel agenda. There is an airline called Air Saint Pierre which I think is the one that flies to St. Pierre (not Air Canada). Take a look at the following web page: http://209.205.50.254/AspWeb/ I am not quite sure if it would be possible to fly to Fortune, Newfoundland and then catch the ferry to St. Pierre. Fortune is probably a small place, so I am not sure if they have an airport. I think that the distance from St. John to Fortune is something like 200 miles, so it would of course be possible to fly to St. John and then travel overland to Fortune. Let me know if you find out some info about this. Mikael

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Saint Pierre and Miquelon Travel Answer Locations