Saint Peter Port

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Moving to Guernsey

Guernsey Jul 9, 2014 at 7:29 AM

Hi, I am thinking of moving to Guernsey. I am 28, single, and my current social life involves working a 9-6, playing football mid week, Fridays going out drinking, Saturday being hungover, and Sunday I spend a day brewing my own beer (a hobby of mine). I have a large group of social friends in London(uni and school), but I would say I meet up with them every Friday/Saturday. I like to visit my family every 2 months or so in Brighton.

Is Guernsey a good place to move for a profile like me! Is it easy to make a social group of friends there? Thanks

more

Near Saint Peter Port

• Souvenir shop

by Alison59 Online Now May 30, 2014 at 10:34 AM

I was in St Peters Port on Sunday and many of the shops were closed, so we window shopped. There was a gift shop with a name with 2 stars in it - we can't remember what it was called, it had a very nice (unpriced) glass scene with sheep in the window. Any ideas?

• Accommodation

by Souk1964 Online Now Apr 1, 2007 at 3:23 PM

Hi,
      I really need some help in choosing the right place to stay in St Peter Port. My husband and I do not want 5 star rating. We would ideally like a small cosy family run place, preferably by people who have lived on the island for a while, if not all their lives.
      We would like to be in or very near to the centre as we will not have a car, but use public transport.
      Any help or information appreciated.
      Kind regards
      Jackie

3 Answers May 18, 2007 at 3:21 AM