change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Saint Michael Travel Answer Locations

• Harrison cave

Bridgetown Jan 10, 2012 at 3:13 PM

hi, can you please tell me which bus to take from Bridgetown to Harrison cave and the location in Birdgetown to catch it? After the cave, can I walk from Harrison cave to the Welchman Hall Gully, or is there another bus to take?
      On the return trip, do I just walk the reverse bus on opposite side of the road?
      How long is the waiting time? I am visiting from cruise ship from 8-5pm. Thanks very much

1 Answer Apr 10, 2012 at 6:37 PM
    • Taxi fares

Bridgetown Dec 10, 2011 at 3:20 PM

How much should a taxi fare cost from the Bridgetown cruise terminal to Womans Bay?

2 Answers Dec 11, 2011 at 5:09 AM
    • Sangster's Rum Cream

Bridgetown Aug 31, 2011 at 4:12 PM

Will be in Barbados for the day from the cruise ship. Can anyone tell me if I can purchase Sangster's Rum Cream in Bridgetown? I got my original supply while in Jamaica but have run out and NEED some more. If I can purchase, can you please tell me where?

• Baby Gate ??

Bridgetown Jan 18, 2011 at 1:24 PM

Hello, we will be arriving in Barbados in 4 weeks time and will have a full Saturday to do some shopping in Bridgetown !!! just to speed up the shopping side of our day we will be looking to buy some kind of Baby safety gate, you know, the kind that keeps them from going upstairs or into the kitchen etc.Well, we was wondering if anyone had any ideas of where to get one in town,any shop names etc would be a great help to us.
      Thanks very much for your time in reading this and all the best, Paul,Michelle and Marley.

1 Answer Feb 2, 2011 at 1:46 PM
    • luggage

Bridgetown Jan 15, 2008 at 7:19 AM

we are leaving the cruiseship at 8am and need to know if there is somewhere we can leave our luggage as our flight isn't until 5.50pm.
      many thanks
      kim

2 Answers Jan 24, 2008 at 5:59 PM
    • Bridgetown guest

Bridgetown Jul 21, 2007 at 10:34 AM

Is there a Flea Market in Bridgetown?

1 Answer Jul 24, 2007 at 10:56 AM
    • cottonwood's Profile Photo

getting to the Cruise port

Bridgetown Apr 14, 2007 at 3:31 PM

I'm sure I'll figure this out when I get there being that I'm arriving the day before I get on the ship, but just to satisfy my brain, it looks like the cruise port is at the north end of bridgetown. How easy is it to get to it from the south end of town? I'm getting on a cruise ship on a sunday, do I need to know anything about the traffic, taxi's, etc. for a typical Sunday?

6 Answers Aug 11, 2007 at 9:43 AM
    • massage

Bridgetown Dec 26, 2006 at 11:28 AM

On a cruise to Bridgetown and looking for a local massage. Need not be a spa. Limited amount of time, something close by.

• barbados restaurants - horse races

Bridgetown Oct 15, 2003 at 3:31 PM

We are travelling to the Barbados in early December for 1 week. Does anybody know whether the race track will be running at that time. Also can you suggest some good sea food restaurants and locals type restaurants in the area Thanks

2 Answers Nov 23, 2003 at 7:57 AM