change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• RickS90's Profile Photo

perfumes and colognes

by RickS90 Online Now Dec 2, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Has anyone purchased Creed colognes in St. Maartin? If so, can you please tell me where?

• jmandel's Profile Photo

SGF airport in grandcase st martin

by jmandel Online Now May 19, 2013 at 11:38 AM

hi do you know if you can fly from san juan to grand case airport in st martin...its a small airport on the otherside of the island....we see air caribe flights come in all the time when we are there...we are tired of big airports..
      traveling from boston to st martin...thanks

1 Answer Jan 23, 2014 at 10:38 AM
    • Tazj's Profile Photo

Car Rental

by Tazj Online Now May 11, 2012 at 8:46 AM

We will be docking on August 30 on the Freedom of the Seas and are considering renting a car to see the island, there are 6 adults in our party. What car rental companies are based at the cruise port and what places are "must see"?

• How to go from Philipsburg (Sint Maarten) to Maho beach to see jumpo 747 land Indstillinger

by tng88 Online Now Jul 15, 2011 at 2:35 PM

hi,

is there a bus from Philipsburg (cruise terminal) to Maho beach? We want to spend 2h at the beach to see the big planes land near by the beach and then get back to the cruise terminal again.

Can you help with a bus schedule and some tips?

I read the taxi can be expensice (30$ for 7.5mil).

Thanks
      David

6 Answers Jul 16, 2011 at 8:08 PM
    • St. Martin and St. Barts

by trushatravel Online Now Apr 25, 2011 at 12:17 PM

visiting st. martin july 2011. is it possible to take a boat over to st. barts to spend the day at the beautiful beaches there? and if so please provide reliable source of where the boat can be booked!

7 Answers Jul 7, 2011 at 9:00 PM
    • how far from club orient:

by busterboy Online Now Nov 27, 2010 at 6:49 PM

We bought a time share and could stay at the following condos, how far from club orient ? Can we take a bus or taxi?
      Cupecoy, St. Maarten
      Simpson Bay, St. Maarten
      Phillipsburg, St. Maarten
      Oyster Bay, St. Maarten

1 Answer Jan 6, 2011 at 7:16 AM
    • Irina80's Profile Photo

Saint Martin/St Maarten to Dominica

by Irina80 Online Now Jun 21, 2008 at 2:56 PM

Guys! Does anyone if there's any (preferrably inexpensive) way to get to Dominica from Saint Martin/St Maarten? How far are they from each other?
      Many thanks!!

2 Answers Jan 6, 2011 at 7:21 AM
    • MartyAP's Profile Photo

St. Martin Day November 11

by MartyAP Online Now May 12, 2008 at 11:24 AM

We'll be in St. Martin on November 11 which is your holiday.
      What does that mean for things to see and do? What's open and what's closed?

Thanks
      Karen

• europalover's Profile Photo

is st. martin safe? am travelling alone for a few days and don't know where to go in the carribean

by europalover Online Now Apr 16, 2008 at 9:59 PM

Hi, i just found out i have400 credit for a flight which i have to board by april 29th. and i don't know where to go! i'm flying out of nyc. so the carribean is a natural option. i am open to other places as well, but primarily my concern is safety. i am a single female travelling on my own for 3 nights. advice on st. martin, st. lucia, st kitts, etc? the last two are quite hefty in terms of travel times however.

Thanks!
      d.

1 Answer Apr 17, 2008 at 7:16 AM
    • What clothing do I bring? Esecially for diinners?

by SandyBell Online Now Jan 30, 2008 at 7:02 AM

I'll be traveling to the french side of St Martin in a couple of weeks. Mostly I'll be laying around on a beach, wandering through shops, but I fully intend to take advantage of all the wonderful restaurants, especially in Grand Case. Can I wear sandals, tanks and shorts to these restaurants, or would I feel more comfortable with a different type of clothing?

• MadAboutParis's Profile Photo

Anniversary Trip - first timers

by MadAboutParis Online Now Jun 24, 2006 at 12:18 PM

We are considering St. Martin for our anniversary in January. We are not beachy people, more city people - but we want to have a week of relaxation. We are more interested in food, culture, history, spa treatments and seeing an occasional movie. Would prefer to be able to walk to several restaurants - the room doesn't have to be big, but if it had a balcony or terrace for reading that would be awesome. So, where should we stay? Philipsburg or Marigot? We'd like to stay under200 per day. We are big Francophiles - especially love to go to Paris - but we would be open to staying on the Dutch side.
      Merci,
      Mary

7 Answers Jul 15, 2006 at 8:18 PM
    • When is a good time to visit?

by Amyi94 Online Now May 18, 2006 at 1:01 PM

I am planning a tropical-style trip in the month of November for myself and my husband. I don't really care where we go, but St. Maarten caught my eye. We have never been anywhere in the Carribean before and I am nervous about the hurricane season and bad weather. Our budget is to keep the flight (from Indiana) and hotel under2500 total for 7 nights or so, which we have found is possible. Is November a safe month to travel to St. Maarten as far as weather is concerned?? If not, do you have any other suggestions for a destination? Thanks!

2 Answers May 7, 2007 at 1:07 PM
    • Zipline rides

by beerchick Online Now May 8, 2006 at 5:53 PM

Hello! Has anyone heard about ziplining on St. Martin? I'm thinkin' it might be fun...

Any info greatly appreciated!
      Thanks,
      Chris

• Suzanne123's Profile Photo

Inexpensive hotels

by Suzanne123 Online Now Jan 28, 2006 at 4:45 PM

Has anyone stayed at Hevea hotel? I am seeing mixed reviews on the web. The rates for one week are500 US or 270 Euro. Are there any other inexpensive places to stay on the French or Dutch side. Thanks.

• Looking to buy luxury condo

by luxurycondo Online Now Jun 2, 2005 at 8:24 PM

I am looking to purchase a luxury condo in the Dutch side of St. Martin. I am a non-resident. Does anyone have experience with owning/purchasing/selling real estate there? I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks lots.

1 Answer Jun 9, 2005 at 11:37 AM
    • enofile's Profile Photo

Marigot

by enofile Online Now May 1, 2005 at 1:53 PM

I am going to need a hotel in Marigot to stay at before I ferry over to Anguilla. I will also need to stay somewhere on this French/Dutch island one night on my return from Saba before I fly back to the States. has anyone heard of the Royale Louisiana Hotel? Thanks any help you can provide would be appreciated.
      Enofile

5 Answers Apr 3, 2006 at 1:52 PM
    • What Happened to Golden Tulip Beach Resort - Saint Martin ?

by muskoka-johnny Online Now Feb 11, 2005 at 1:51 PM

Ten years ago my wife and I had the greatest honeymoon we could have imagined on Saint Martin. The hotel was called Golden Tulip Beach Resort, located on the shore near Cul-de-Sac, looking out on Ilet Pinel. I cannot find any current references to this hotel. (There are some out-dated links on the web that provide no current information.) The Golden Tulip chain of hotels has no information about it. I wonder if the hotel was sold to another company, and what the new name might be. I also wonder if the hotel was damaged beyond repair by a hurricane at some time. Any help you could provide would be most helpful. Thank-you. Muskoka-Johnny

• TOTORINO's Profile Photo

shellfish

by TOTORINO Online Now Feb 5, 2004 at 1:54 PM

are there restricted areas for recreational seashells harvesting around the island ?

2 Answers Jun 28, 2005 at 9:18 AM