Saint Lucia Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Traveling from Internatioal Airport to Gros Islet

Saint Lucia Mar 26, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Myself and a companion are trying to find the cheapest way from the International Airport to Gros Islet on a Tuesday afternoon. Does anyone have any suggestions? We have looked into buses and taxis; however, I can't seem to find a actual bus company online or there routes, times, etc. Taxis seem to be really expensive especially because it is an almost two hour drive.
      So any information you have would be great!

Thanks

more
    • Baby formula

Saint Lucia Apr 9, 2014 at 10:09 AM

Does the food stores sell ready to eat baby formula?

more
    • Bobster1956's Profile Photo

Mosquito's

Saint Lucia Apr 9, 2014 at 2:40 AM

My friend is holidaying in st Lucia for two weeks in mid May and been told there are no mosquito 's on the island!!
      What will her experience of the creatures be at that time of year as I am sure they will join her on her holiday

more
    • Drugs

by Boscatt Online Now Oct 2, 2005 at 8:24 AM

I have heard that this area (Saint Lucia) is a stop over point for Drugs. I have two teenage children whom I know will be wanting time on their own and am not naive to think that they might explore and perhaps tempted by pot, weed or whatever. Will they see this and what is the policy on drugs in general.

2 Answers Mar 27, 2006 at 12:08 PM
    • GettingMarriedinPV's Profile Photo

Honeymoon in St. Lucia -- help

by GettingMarriedinPV Online Now Sep 14, 2004 at 12:46 PM

Hello everyone, I am getting married in April in PUerto Vallarta, Mexico and we are trying to find a location for our honeymoon. I have always wanted to go to St. Lucia and this seems like the perfect time. The only thing is that I don't know much about the Island. To give you an idea of what we like. We love St. John. Quiet but no so quiet that we can't find something to do. We want to rent a house that doesn't have to be on a beach but we do want it private and we would like a pool and a view. We are looking for a destination that offers good restaurants and some shopping but we aren't looking for "St. Thomas" type island. We want something more developed than Nevis but less developed than St. Thomsa. Like I said - something like St. John. I don't know anything about the island so any info you can give is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Teresa

5 Answers Sep 17, 2004 at 6:45 AM
    • cmarleighc's Profile Photo

St. Lucia's surrounding beaches/ bays

by cmarleighc Online Now Aug 16, 2004 at 12:20 PM

Could anyone please tell me about St. Lucia's beaches and surrounding waters? I have spent time looking at pictures, but can never truly tell if the water is clear and beautiful(which is what I most like about my vacations...) Any info or pictures you have will be appreciated. I am trying to decide where to plan my wedding/ honeymoon in Caribbean. I just cannot make up my mind! Thanks so much.

8 Answers Sep 8, 2004 at 1:34 AM