Saint Lucia Travel Answers

change location

viator

by sammyk Online Now Feb 12, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Has anyone used Viator to book tours? How about in St. Lucia to go on catamaran along the coast?
Thank You

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Odinnthor's Profile Photo

Re: viator

by Odinnthor Online Now Feb 14, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Again, I am assuming that this post is by the same people asking about the catamaran tour in St Lucia.

Viator is a valid and reliable website. However, personally, I would book from the vendor direct. I added the Mystic Man Tours link in the other response. At least talk to them first berfore going through a third party.

A little personal interaction in e-mails may make it easier to get a custom tour........d:o)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by Odinnthor Online Now Feb 16, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Thanks. The above response ties in with my response in their "other" thread. They were thinking of booking a Mystic Man Tour through Viator. Should be better to book direct, and a better chance of obtaining a semi-private tour, which was a part of their question.

by Odinnthor Online Now Feb 16, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Thanks. The above response ties in with my response in their "other" thread. They were thinking of booking a Mystic Man Tour through Viator. Should be better to book direct, and a better chance of obtaining a semi-private tour, which was a part of their question.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Saint Lucia Travel Answer Locations