Saint Lucia Travel Answers

change location

1/2 day excursions

by Emily670 Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Our ship will be docked on 4/4/13. We would like to do a 1/2 day trip to Reduit beach or Pigeon Isle.

Please let me know what you offer and the cost.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • leics's Profile Photo

Re: 1/2 day excursions

by leics Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 12:45 PM

VT is a website where people write about their travel experiences and share them with others. It is not a travel agency or tour company.

I wonder if you are responding to a tip on the VT Saint Lucia travel guide, where all pages and tips are written by VT locals and visitors?

Fun things to do in Saint Lucia

VT-ers who have visited Saint Lucia may also see your question and have particular tour company recommendations, so do keep checking for more replies.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Odinnthor's Profile Photo

by Odinnthor Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Hello Emily and welcome to VT........d:o)

You appear to have the wrong impression of Virtual Tourist. This is a web site where trasvellers share information about their travels. For instance, if ypou click on my photo, you will get to my personal Home Page on Virtual Tourist. It will givew you a better idea of what we do.

We do not offer any tours and nothing costs anything on VT.

However........

I am well famioliar with St. Lucia, and its environs. There are plenty of tours on St. Lucia available to you from many different operators. The one I know quite well is Scuba Steve. He and his family have had this business on St Lucia for a long time, and although primarily a scuba center, they can help with anything you need on St Lucia. Check out the cruise shiop specials.

http://www.scubastevesdiving.com/

There are many others. Here is one that does trips throughout the Caribbean, including St Lucia. It shows the many different tours and costs.

islandroutes.com/tours/?even...

Good luck, and I hope you have a great time. You may want to consider coming back here and writing about your trip..............d:o)

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

by Donna_in_India Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Hi - the best site for all your cruising info is cruisecritic.com. Take a look at the St. Lucia page - boards.cruisecritic.com/foru... - and you'll see recommendations for tour guides, companies, etc. It's much less expensive to book on your own than to book an excursion through the cruise line. Just be sure to get back to the ship on time. :-)

Once you sign up on cruisecritic, you'll be able to post your own questions.

Happy Sailing!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Saint Lucia Travel Answer Locations