Saint-Loup-de Naud

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What Station?

Paris Aug 7, 2015 at 2:45 PM

We need to get from Montmartre by rail to Arquebusiers La Maris District. We are staying at Rue Lamarck, Montmartre.

more
    • Visit to Louvre Museum

Paris Aug 31, 2015 at 1:06 PM

During my Paris visit I shall be staying at Hotel Novotel Marne La Vallée Collégien, 2 Allée des Portes de la Forêt, Z.A.E Les Portes de la Forêt, 77090 Collégien, France. Pls advise cheapest mode of transport for visit to Louvre Museum from hotel.

more
    • Paris Transportation

Paris Aug 22, 2015 at 2:09 PM

Approximately how much would a Taxi cost from CDG airport to Notre Dame?

more
    • rickmatthews's Profile Photo

Trains from Paris to Amsterdam

Paris Aug 15, 2015 at 6:14 AM

Hi, my wife and I are going to Paris in early September and after a few days would like to go to Amsterdam and Brussels. Our plan is to take a train directly from Paris to Amsterdam and then make our way back to Brussels before flying back to Canada. My question is this is it better for us to get some sort of rail pass for a week or two or just pay as we go? We don't have any set agenda but would like to see several towns and cities along the way from Amsterdam to Brussels.
      Note I'm also going to post this question on the Netherlands site.
      Thanks
      Rick

more
    • mahalheart's Profile Photo

2 days pass ( train 'bus)

Paris Aug 27, 2015 at 7:08 AM

im staying for 2 days 2 nights in paris, is it better if I get a 2 pass for me and my wife or just get a ticket as we go

more
    • xaver's Profile Photo

private visit or tour?

Versailles Yesterday

If I decided to take a tour to Versailles (from Paris) instead of going on my own, would I have any advantage such as: saving money? Saving time? Skipping lines?

more
    • Gay clubs in Paris

Paris Aug 27, 2015 at 12:42 PM

Hello -

I am in Paris for a week in October and looking for the best clubs to go to. Something a bit on the wilder side would be good (though I'm hoping to avoid a mandatory nude dress code). Any advice? The online reviews tend to be all over the place. Are any clubs particularly good on Mondays and Tuesday earlier in the day for some kinky fun? What about Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays which are the best and at what time?

I'm generally pretty clean cut when I go out but want to try something new and edgier than I usually do! also traveling alone...

Thanks all.

more
    • Hanging out in Paris

Paris Aug 12, 2015 at 10:02 AM

Hey, Im here for the first time here. Wanna check out some things, discover places and stuff, and enter the nightlife.
      If you have the mood for it, feel free to join me.
      Cheers,
      Andreas

more
    • rickmatthews's Profile Photo

Hotels in Paris

Paris Aug 15, 2015 at 11:14 AM

Hi, does anyone know of a reasonably priced hotel in Paris. Will need on in early Sept for 4 nights. When I sayreasonably, that would mean in the 200.00$ per night (Canaidan). Would also like to have it s close to city center as possible. Will pay more if we have to.

Thanis.
      rm

more
    • mtwohig's Profile Photo

Looking for Paris hotel information

Paris Aug 12, 2015 at 10:59 AM

I'm looking for reviews of Meliá Paris La Défense Why is there NO information on the VirtualTourist web-site ? Am I looking in the wrong place? Thank You.

more

from CDG airport to Montparnasee train station

Paris Aug 9, 2015 at 2:36 PM

what is the best and cheapest way to Montparnasse train station from CDG Airport after 11:30 Pm on a weekday.
      planning on getting the 0600 train to Lourdes is it better to hang around a few hours at the airport or at the train station. thanks for the advice and suggestion

more
    • QualityTime's Profile Photo

Planning 25th wedding anniversary (on 10/13/15) in Paris (from Boston).

Paris Aug 13, 2015 at 11:02 AM

Want short, romantic, low key stay, not extravagant, but memorable for 50-something couple Paris newbies. We like B&B's, walking, hubby doesn't like crowds or crazy. Where should we stay? How many days do we need? I'm thinking 5 nights. Aside from the obvious, are there must-see events and or experiences we should plan for?

more
    • St. Remy Church

Meaux Aug 3, 2015 at 5:59 PM

We are coming to Meaux to explore my wife's ancestry. We have information that her family lived in Meaux (1450-1700), and it mentions St.Remy as the location of some weddings. Does it still exist? Or... Is there some local resource for us to find the old cemetery?
      Thanks for your help.

more

after midnight at train station

Paris Aug 23, 2015 at 11:37 PM

based on my late arrival time at the CDG airport, and following the quidelines of some good people in my previous inquiry, I will be at the train station 1;00 am, my concern now, is the operating hours of the train station ( Gare Monparnasse, they are open from 0430 am to 0130 am where will I end up waiting until it opens at 0430 am ?

more
    • s083629's Profile Photo

Alternatives for transportation from Orly Airport to Neuilly-Sur-Seine

Paris Aug 18, 2015 at 12:44 PM

Can anyone recommend convenient means to get to Neuilly-Sur-Seine from Orly Airport? We will be arriving at Orly Terminal W around 2:30 PM. We will be carrying one bag each.

more
    • paris short trip transports

Paris Aug 28, 2015 at 4:48 PM

is there a picture of those small open-air vehicles that hold 5-6 people for short trips in Paris and what are they called?

more
    • WildOrchids's Profile Photo

Flat Rental vs Hotel Accomodation

Paris Aug 3, 2015 at 3:50 PM

Hello All ...

I'm looking for some insight. I am a single traveller in my early 40's looking to book a trip to Paris in the spring or autumn of 2016. I'm diligently researching and trying to plan everything meticulously to ensure I can see as much as possible. (A pro of travelling alone, I suppose)

I've come across the 'http://www.vrbo.com website that has flats for rent at a much more reasonable rate than a hotel. I'm comfortable taking the metro and buses to see the sites. I've been reading many of the threads, and not too much is mentioned on renting flats. Hence my concern as it may not be a safe option for a single, female traveller.

Any tips or suggestions are most welcome! Thanks bunches!

more