Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where can I go sailing in Albany

Albany Dec 20, 2014 at 9:30 PM

Who can take me sailing in Albany?

more
    • toll roads

Blue Mountains Dec 2, 2014 at 9:04 PM

I will be driving from blacktown.. katoomba lithgow...bells lane....mt tomah botanical gardens...penrith..then back to blacktown via featherdale wildlife park

I will be in a hire car...am I correct in my assumption from my reseach that for this routing I will not also need to hire the freeway/motorway auto toll pass unit ....

Thank you

more
    • buying prawns

Maroochydore Dec 21, 2014 at 9:53 PM

when can I buy the best prawns - is there a fishing co-op?
      thanks

more
    • Tour Help!

Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Dec 5, 2014 at 11:10 AM

We are looking for a tour leaving on a Thurs afternoon from Alice springs for 2 nights then returning to Alice Springs. Are there any like this?

more
    • Tiparoch's Profile Photo

Bathurst Harbour - worth the trip?

State of Tasmania Dec 4, 2014 at 1:22 AM

Am considering going to Bathurst Harbour for the day...anyone been? Is it worth it to fly in for the day?
      Thanks in advance.

more
    • Queen Mary 2..city shuttle bus stop

Brisbane Dec 2, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Does anyone know where the cruise ship shuttle bus (from the Queen Mary 2) usually stops/picks up in Brisbane city

Thank you
      Geoff

more
    • I want to go to Whitehaven beach..plz help

Whitsunday Islands Dec 1, 2014 at 9:17 PM

Hi how are u
      Im now planning to travel Aus in next Feb. First my destination is here Whitsunday and going to see Whitehaven beach. I can stay in Whitsunday for only one day and I arrive in the morning around 9 45am and leave at late night to Cairns. I searched for Whitehaven beach tour and found the half day tour for it but the cruise company told me that they dont reccommend the tour on my arriving day for unsure time like delay of flight.
      So Im not sure how can I get to Whitehaven beach becuz if I cancel or change the flight, its no refundable.

Is there any other way to go Whitehaven beach from the whitsunday aiport? I tried to search any ferry to go there but I falied to find the detail info of it.
      Please help me to plan this trip asap.
      Thank you so much

more
    • Lobster fishing

Port MacDonnell Dec 15, 2014 at 1:54 AM

how and where can we do lobster fishing in Port Macdonnell?

more
    • Excited On January AFC CUP 2015

Sydney Dec 2, 2014 at 5:28 PM

It's My first time to visit australia and will be traveling there for the AFC Asian Cup 2015 as a representative for continental tyres as one of the sponsors #ContinentalTyresAFC i will be one of the people to travel over australia on january. Being a football fan myself i am excited, but its going to be mostly work also. Anyways was wondering where are some of the places good to visit? like some tourist spot area? I was pre planning some places to visit on to, I had check some hotels from here already and we had some for booking.

more
    • esk antquie shop

Esk Dec 18, 2014 at 3:11 PM

could anyone please advise me the phone number of the esk antquie centre located on the main road near highland street? or does anyone know their trading hours?

more
    • LarryN3's Profile Photo

accomodations in Perth, airport or downtown

Perth Dec 15, 2014 at 10:36 AM

I will be arriving Perth on sunday night May 3 around 1130pm. Can anyone give any idea where to stay close to airport or possibly going downtown this late at night. All answers would be welcome and appreciated.

more
    • Exchanging GBP for AUD

Perth Nov 26, 2014 at 6:19 AM

Hi guys,
      I am planning on visiting Australia for the first time in Jan next year and I need some advice on where to exchange some sterling for some dollars.

Generally I have been told and actually have experienced that you get a better buying rate of the local currency when buying locally in the country you are visiting.
      Is this still the case for Aus? Currently you get around 1.7 dollars for a pound here in the UK.
      Can anyone give a rough idea of what the exchange rate in Aus is?

Also do the foreign exchange bureaus accept travellers cheques?

I have looked into using a credit card or debit card but there are usage fees and non-sterling fees which i am trying to avoid.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • 7 Day Stay in Perth

Perth Dec 4, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Hi! I'm a Singaporean girl, 21 years old, going to Perth in January 2015 with two friends. I'm wondering how much I should budget for a week's holiday?

Accommodation is accounted for as I'll be staying with a family friend. We are planning to go to Fremantle, Caversham Wildlife Park, Hillary's Boat Harbour, Watertown Brand Outlet Centre, London Courts, Cottlesloe and Coogee Beach. At least, that's the items on our list now but it's open to change!

I don't plan on doing much shopping apart from token souvenirs here and there, and I'm not too big a spender on food... I've been told by a close friend who lives in Perth that I have to budget around $25 for a meal there, is that true? It's my first time travelling with people who aren't family so I'm a bit lost, sorry!

Please advise! Thank you!:)

more
    • Local guides in Kalbarri?

Kalbarri Dec 5, 2014 at 7:14 PM

If I have all the required permits from DPAW and the Museum of WA, are there any local guides who can help me reach the Zuytdorp wreck site from the NW Highway and down the Vermin Proof Fence?
      I can probably do it fine alone, but some local knowledge is always good.
      (I can't go via the Murchison House Station property in January because they're mustering)
      Thanks

more
    • Updated Travel Pass Info

Sydney Dec 10, 2014 at 10:38 AM

The travel pass info on this site seems to be dated. We will be in Sydney five nights and will likely use ferries, buses, and trains to sight see. It is unlikely that we will venture out beyond the city. What is the most economical transport pass for our length of stay. We will be arriving and departing by air. Thanks.

more
    • Moving to St Kilda

by lafl Online Now Aug 6, 2007 at 7:34 AM

Hi All,

My husband and i moving to Melbourne at the end of the month and have chosen to live in St Kilda.
      We are in the process of hunting for a house to rent and would be very greatful if we could have some feedback on the parts of St kilda to stay clear of?
      We have found a few property's up near wellington / chapel st > what is the local area/people/shops likearound these parts of St kilda?

1 Answer Aug 6, 2007 at 11:46 PM