Saint John

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• clams

by grandmajoyce Online Now Jun 23, 2013 at 5:26 PM

are there places that sell clams? Fried,steamed,and buttered. ty.

2 Answers Jul 21, 2013 at 7:47 AM
    • Day Trip from Cruise Ship

by IamAJerseyGirl Online Now Jun 28, 2012 at 1:09 PM

We're coming into Saint John, NB on a cruise ship at the end of August. Would love to see the caves in St. Martins AND the Hopewell Rocks. Is it possible to do in one day? Would renting a car or doing an organized trip be better? That combo is not offered as an excursion on the cruise ship. Would also love to get hubby a lobster tail...or two...to eat while we're here. Thanks for any information anyone can provide/suggest. Just found this site today and I like it!!

3 Answers Jul 15, 2012 at 11:06 PM
    • Where is the closest gym, just move to SJ, NB Canada

by Coming2SJ Online Now Oct 25, 2011 at 3:31 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just moving to Saint John, NB Canada and I was wondering what the closest gym to the johnville church on 262 Main would be? Thanks

2 Answers Oct 27, 2011 at 4:14 AM
    • swdke's Profile Photo

St. John to St. Martins and The Fundy Trail

by swdke Online Now Sep 18, 2009 at 12:39 PM

What is the drive time from St. John to St. Martins, and drive time from St. Martins to The Fundy Trail.

What exactly is the Fundy Trail? If I were to rent a car for a day trip from a cruise, what are the must see stights and stops?

Where is the access to the sea caves at St. Martins? Also, I understand the caves can be covered with water during high tide, but you can walk to at low tide. If I am there at low tide, and able to walk to the caves, is there information as to when I need to be heading back to "shore" to avoid getting caught by the ocean tide? I'll be there Oct. 14, 2009, arriving via cruise ship. Will there be a low tide in St. Martins during the day?

2 Answers Oct 21, 2009 at 1:22 PM
    • Help me plan my day!

by Nisa004 Online Now Oct 3, 2008 at 7:46 AM

Hey All - I've got 7 people in my group, ranging in age from 38 - 69. We'll be in town for just 7 hours, arriving about 9:30 AM, by cruise ship on Oct 15th.

I've thought about renting cars and driving up to the Fundy Trail. But since we can't be there at low tide, is it worth it?

Our other thoughts are to go to the City market, walk around town a bit, and view the reversing falls (I can't get them to agree to the Jet Boat ride).

Please I need some help from people who know the city. Any suggestions for things to do, places to see?

1 Answer Apr 7, 2009 at 6:31 AM
    • Best and cheap mode of transport !!

by spongybob Online Now Apr 21, 2007 at 1:36 PM

Our family wants to travel to Buffalo Airport in August. Can someone tell me the cheapest mode of transportation to get to the Buffalo airport from Saint John, New Brunswick.

1 Answer Apr 22, 2007 at 2:55 PM
    • cougars?

by kels555 Online Now Oct 31, 2006 at 10:34 AM

hi there, just wondering something about cougars...
      a couple of my friends and i want to check out cougars in saint john could we get in with our university IDs??

1 Answer Oct 31, 2006 at 2:10 PM
    • EricaD's Profile Photo

St. John, NB or Yarmouth, NS

by EricaD Online Now Aug 11, 2006 at 9:03 PM

I am planning an eastern Canada trip that has me choosing which ferry route to take. I am having trouble deciding, and the differences are subtle. One main difference is that I'll have to choose between visiting:
      - St. John, New Brunswick
      OR
      - Yarmouth, Nova Scotia

Any thoughts??

THANKS!

:)
      E

5 Answers Mar 8, 2007 at 5:15 PM