Saint John Travel Answers

change location

Should we stay in Saint John or Saint Thomas?

by scotthuc Online Now Jan 22, 2009 at 8:09 PM

Hi everyone,

My husband and I are planning to visit the US Virgin Islands this Spring Break, from Mar. 12 to Mar. 18, 2009. We cannot decide how long we should stay in Saint Thomas and Saint John. Should we stay few nights in Saint Croix as well? Which island is the most expensive? How can we save money? Please give us some ideas. We really appreciate your advice.

So many thanks from Houston.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: Should we stay in Saint John or Saint Thomas?

by scotthuc Online Now Jan 29, 2009 at 6:26 PM

Thanks a lot.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Should we stay in Saint John or Saint Thomas?

by scotthuc Online Now Jan 29, 2009 at 6:29 PM

Thank you very much.

• claygolightly's Profile Photo

Re: Should we stay in Saint John or Saint Thomas?

by claygolightly Online Now May 15, 2009 at 7:57 AM

Hey! I read your post form back in Jan. I also live in Houston and have eben traveling a lot lately. I my fiance and I are going to STT and STJ this summer for 9 days and I wanted to see how your trip went and what you thought the highlights were. I am trying to get into med school so my budget has been tight so any money tips would be great. We are more the adventurous type than the party tourist type. So how did it go for you?!

• claygolightly's Profile Photo

Re: Should we stay in Saint John or Saint Thomas?

by claygolightly Online Now May 16, 2009 at 8:10 AM

Hey Vanderlust! Thx for the response. I would love to hear any tips you might have as far as where to stay and how to save money. We are going to be mostly on St John and are not sure which side of the island to look for a place on. We definitely wanna stay near or on the water. We are on a fixed budget because I'm trying to get into med school so I appreciate any knowledge of good safe affordable places! I do wanna take a sdie trip to a place called Jost Van Dyke! I heard about it online and its supposed to be really cool.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Saint John