Saint John Travel Answers

change location

Getting married

by RodMD Online Now Sep 29, 2008 at 12:08 PM

I'll be getting marry in St. John. Which is the best restaurant for 2 on our wedding day?

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • vanderlust's Profile Photo

Re: Getting married

by vanderlust Online Now Sep 30, 2008 at 6:48 AM

Congratulations, both on your upcoming wedding and your choice of StJ to do it. I can't offer an answer to your question but if you don't get an answer here, try the website below where I am sure you will get advice from people who are obsessed with the island.
    VIOL

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • vanderlust's Profile Photo

Re: Getting married

by vanderlust Online Now Sep 30, 2008 at 6:49 AM

Evidently VTML does not work in this forum. Here is the URL
    http://virgin-islands-on-line.com/

• Re: Getting married

by waterfay Online Now Nov 20, 2008 at 11:48 AM

Congrats to you both!
    We just got married in St John last week - we had our reception at the Ocean Grill in Mongoose Junction. It was the most magical night ever! The food was amazing (and was all brought out at the same time and we had a headcount of 48!).
    John, the restaurant owner and manager, was so accommodating! They made up private menus for us, made my requested favorite dessert (creme brulee - due to having their own pastry chef), and decorated the whole restaurant! After dinner - We danced the night away on the dance floor till 1am and had the restaurant to ourselves all night. I couldn't have asked for more! I highly recommend this restaurant for a wedding. Please call John & Patty - they will do anything to make you happy!

Best of luck -
    Amy & Bill

by matbockh Online Now Jan 18, 2009 at 3:15 PM

I hope this is not too late.

There are a few great places. Are you looking for lunch or dinner, is it just the 2 of you, do you want to be on the water? Where are you staying?

We have been around this area for a while and you may consider looking at http://nsspattam.com/ for more ideas.

Have Fun

by Bobirick Online Now Oct 26, 2011 at 12:47 PM

Turtle Bay at Caneel Bay

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines