Saint John Travel Answers

change location

Staying in Cottage at Cinnamon Bay Campground--Any advice?

by Lucinda123 Online Now Nov 9, 2006 at 4:43 PM

We are staying in a cottage at Cinnamon Bay Campground on St. John, Virgin Island for one week. Any advice or suggestions to make our stay more enjoyable/comfortable? I know about the sunscreen and bug spray. Details, no matter how small, are welcome! Thanks.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • RE: Staying in Cottage at Cinnamon Bay Campground--Any advice?

by Lucinda123 Online Now Nov 9, 2006 at 4:44 PM

I should add that we will be there the 2nd week of December. :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: RE: Staying in Cottage at Cinnamon Bay Campground--Any advice?

by G8danegirl Online Now Nov 18, 2006 at 3:05 PM

Hi there, I mean not to scare you with my post, by I feel it important to share with anyone traveling to the islands. My husband and I were on our honeymoon in May, and we were staying at a private villa. Our second day into the honeymoon, we came back to the villa to be robbed at gunpoint, tied up, and blind-folded. By the grace of God, the people did not kill or seriously harm either of us. But, it was the most terrifying moment of our lives. I have done some research and have found that this type of crime has been occurring more frequently, and as the case with ours, being brushed under the carpet. So please, I hope you have a wonderful time, just be EVER vigilant and careful. I wish you a safe trip.

• Re: Staying in Cottage at Cinnamon Bay Campground--Any advice?

by PaulaAtlanta Online Now Apr 8, 2008 at 2:24 PM

We stayed there last month. I'm told summer is buggy and hot, but March was divine. Great beds, wonderful breezes, excellent new friends as neighbors, and the beach but a step away!

• Re: Staying in Cottage at Cinnamon Bay Campground--Any advice?

by Mer_m Online Now May 10, 2008 at 6:08 PM

Beware no seeums.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Saint John