Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Altus Poncho

by Topchop Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Is there a outdoor or sporting goods store in SJdPP that sells Altus Poncho rain gear?
      I plan with some friends to walk the camino again in August and the Altus is not available in the U.S. and I wonder if I might find it in St Jean? Thank you.
      Paul

more
    • Altus Poncho

by Topchop Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Is there a outdoor or sporting goods store in SJdPP that sells Altus Poncho rain gear?
      I plan with some friends to walk the camino again in August and the Altus is not available in the U.S. and I wonder if I might find it in St Jean? Thank you.
      Paul

5 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 7:59 AM
    • Late arrival in saint jean

by sue-ann Online Now Mar 14, 2014 at 6:27 PM

i will be arriving by train at approx 7.25pm. will i still be able to get my passport stamped and stay in a pilgrims hostel? is it worth staying an extra night to look around saint Jean? If i leave saint Jean at lunch time will i get to orrison before 6pm? I'm reasonably fit.

Thanks for your help :)

11 Answers Mar 15, 2014 at 8:17 AM
    • Camino equipment

by JohnFW Online Now Jul 24, 2011 at 1:31 AM

Are there any Camping gear shops in St Jean In particular I need a new backpack suitable for the Camino that is around 60L,, waterproof, lots of pockets etc

1 Answer Jul 24, 2011 at 4:56 AM
    • kenHuocj's Profile Photo

Camino de Santiago ( Frances route )

by kenHuocj Online Now Jun 4, 2009 at 1:07 PM

I begin my "Stroll" on Sept 11th, targetting Oct 16th in Santiago de Compostela and Oct 20th at Lands end or Fisterre. Any VT members on the road or en-route?

1 Answer Jun 4, 2009 at 11:16 PM