Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to arrive at St. Jean Cap Ferrat?

by rponsati Online Now May 23, 2011 at 4:15 AM

I' ll be at Nice for a few days and I' d like to know how to arrive at st jean cap ferrat, how long is a trip bus to there, schedule, or if there's another public transportation to this site!

1 Answer May 25, 2011 at 11:42 PM
    • bajalin's Profile Photo

transportation to Villa Ephrusi

by bajalin Online Now Dec 30, 2009 at 6:24 PM

I will have a port day in Monte Carlo on a Sunday. There is no bus service on Sundays and I would like to know how to get to my desired sites. I thought I could take the train to Villefranche. Then I would like to visit Villa Ephrusi and Eze. Are taxis the only way to get around? I could walk reasonable distances, but I am limited by time.

1 Answer Dec 31, 2009 at 12:36 AM
    • Getting there from the cruise ship port

by soules Online Now Mar 26, 2009 at 6:31 PM

We will be in Villefreche in May, on a cruise. What is the best transportaion to go from port to the Rothchild Palace? Also, would like to go to Monaco that day. Any suggestions on getting around?
      Last time we were there, we went to Nice and Monaco on our own, catching a taxi and we had a very tough time finding one in port and then in Monaco. I don't want to be stuck again.

3 Answers Mar 27, 2009 at 6:37 AM
    • knoxvillesam's Profile Photo

early morning transport to Nice airport?

by knoxvillesam Online Now Mar 24, 2008 at 1:44 PM

We (four of us) are staying for a week in St. Jean Cap Ferrat and have early morning flights (7:00 am) out of the Nice airport on a Saturday morning (June 7, 2008). We will have a rental car our week in St. Jean Cap Ferrat but are concerned about returning it before the rental agency opens that morning and would prefer returning it a day early and getting a taxi/limo from our condo in St. Jean Cap Ferrat to the airport that morning.

Can anyone tell me the name of a limo or taxi company that can accommodate our needs? Or is this something that is done routinely and needs no advance reservation?

Thanks in advance,

Sam

3 Answers May 5, 2008 at 6:39 AM
    • aussiecruiser's Profile Photo

villa ephrussi

by aussiecruiser Online Now Aug 9, 2006 at 5:04 AM

Is it possible to walk from the port in Villefranche to this estate? I have heard its not far,but would like confirmation it is walkable in case there are no taxis about

1 Answer Aug 9, 2006 at 11:50 AM
    • gohuckleberry's Profile Photo

Review of Residence Delcloy and Any Helpful Tips

by gohuckleberry Online Now Jun 20, 2006 at 8:10 PM

Greetings,

We are traveling to Nice in November. I found the Residence Delcloy as an affordable lodging possibility. However, I didn't find any traveler reviews. Just wondering if anyone is familiar with this Residence and can give us a review, opinion, or additional lodging information. Also, anything special going on @ the first November? We will be flying into Nice and staying just a couple of days before heading to Spain. Thank you!!

J. J.

2 Answers Jun 21, 2006 at 6:49 PM
    • argus1500's Profile Photo

How to get to St Jean from Nice?

by argus1500 Online Now Apr 5, 2004 at 8:21 AM

We will be traveling from Chamonix to Cap Ferrat. The train connects Lyon with Nice. How can we get to Cap Ferrat: by another train, or a bus? Argus

4 Answers Apr 8, 2004 at 1:58 AM