Saint-Hippolyte

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Beach Bianca

Le Cap d'Agde Aug 11, 2015 at 7:20 AM

Asking again.........does any one happen to know the Name of the Guy who runs the Beachbar AND Mattresses and Parasols on Beach Bianca.

Thanks

more
    • Bus from Airport

La Rochelle Aug 28, 2015 at 3:54 AM

Hi, I am travelling to La Rochelle on Monday next for 7 days. I believe I can get a bus from the airport. We are staying in the Axe Hotel, Rue de la Fabrique, La Rochelle,. would we be able to get the bus to the hotel or would it be better to get a taxi. Any idea how much a taxi would cost. Thanks in advance

more
    • ingridhoffman's Profile Photo

Hotel or B&B in Pau France

Pau Aug 23, 2015 at 11:26 AM

Hi, I travel a lot and I'm always looking for a special small hotel or B&B where ever I go. Can someone advise me on that one? Thanks, ingrid, the Netherlands

more
    • st tropez in early sept

Nice Aug 20, 2015 at 10:30 AM

is st tropez still happening in early sept ? beaches , nightclubs etc?

more
    • Dog friendly

Moëlan-sur-Mer Aug 18, 2015 at 3:36 AM

Are the beaches dog friendly

more
    • Parking in Honfleur

Honfleur Aug 26, 2015 at 5:25 AM

Hi, Myself and a Friend are doing an 8 day cycle tour round france. I was cheaper t take the car and park in le harve than pay £80 parking in Portsmouth but I am now wondering if that will be safe and whether we should drive the short distance to honfluer which we planned to stop at and park there for the 8 days.. Does anyone have any experience of good places to park in honluer for longer than 24 hours , if it is safe and if not what le harve is like for parking (safe wise). Thanks in advance. Finding it really hard to find out!

more
    • Places to visit

Verneuil-sur-Avre Aug 18, 2015 at 1:15 AM

Hi we come next week and wondered what the best places were to visit, we have a 9 year old and a 3 year old.

Also is there anywhere good in the rain? Don't mind travelling to get somewhere good

Thanks

more
    • Arriving in dieppe at 4am

Dieppe Aug 13, 2015 at 8:40 AM

Hi, we are planning to take the 11pm ferry from newhaven which arrives in dieppe at 4am. We will be on foot and want to see dieppe and Rouen on our way to/from Paris by train.

Questions;
      - when is the 1st shuttle bus to take us into dieppe town?
      - how far is it to walk? And how much would a taxi be?
      - what amenities are there at the ferry port if we end up having to wait a few hours for the first shuttle?

thanks

more
    • Camping stores in Cherbourg

Cherbourg Aug 9, 2015 at 4:18 AM

Hi All,

Is there any camping stores in cherbourg??

Thanks,

Rob

more
    • collegeprof's Profile Photo

Beach clubs

Saint-Jean-de-Luz Aug 8, 2015 at 1:05 PM

Can I rent an umbrella and beach chair in advance from one of the beach clubs?

more
    • keysys's Profile Photo

Xmas eve in Bourges

Bourges Aug 23, 2015 at 1:04 PM

Can anyone tell me if restaurants and bars are likely to be open on December 24th in the evening ?

more
    • hillelarkin's Profile Photo

corsica or sardinia

Corsica Aug 21, 2015 at 10:21 PM

I plan for 10-14 days vacations starting 2nd week of September and would like to decide btw. Corsica and Sardinia. Any insight to help my decision will be appreciated. For both places I assume that I will fly (from Israel) to Italy or France and take a ferry to one of the islands.

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

My Nice trip queries

Nice Aug 15, 2015 at 2:01 AM

I have the following queries regarding my trip next week - please help!

- I will be in Nice on sunday and monday. Cours saleya market was only half-a-day on sunday and not open on Monday. I will have around 30-45 mins to spend at this place before close. Will this place at it best being closing time or they would have wind-up everything at the close time.

- I find from map that I may need to travel 1.5 to 2kms between my wish list places few times. Tram is not helping much as google maps shows walk + tram is almost same as walking the distance fully. Being with my daughters aged 10 and 6, I find the planned walking distance too much for a day - if I want to use taxi less than 2km, how much will they charge me - are taxi ranks common.

more
    • 1 day bordeaux

Bordeaux Aug 11, 2015 at 2:37 AM

1 september im stay in bordeaux . I want to visite several tastings vine on 2 people.
      1- How much
      2- addresses of places
      3- russian guide?

have car

more
    • local taxi companies BASED in Cap d;agde

Languedoc-Roussillon Aug 9, 2015 at 9:35 AM

Hi all,
      despite going to cap d'agde for holidays for many years, we have never had to use a taxi as we have always had the car.
      Our next trip will have to be without the car as age has finally beaten us I'm afraid. How we will cope I just don't know but Cap d'Agde is too good to miss.
      So I am hoping it will be possible to travel to where we want to travel by Taxi . For instance..... locally to the town, or to Beziers or a trip to Montpelier or to Agde ( I know there is a bus to Agde so that would not be too bad) .

What I need information about, is to know if there IS a local Taxi Company or taxi companies actually based IN Cap D'agde so that we would be able to call one locally ie quickly without having to call them in from Agde or further away than that.

any help on this would be really appreciated.

more
    • What Station?

Paris Aug 7, 2015 at 2:45 PM

We need to get from Montmartre by rail to Arquebusiers La Maris District. We are staying at Rue Lamarck, Montmartre.

more
    • TarekG's Profile Photo

Lac de Saint Croix

France Aug 1, 2015 at 11:05 AM

Hello,

I will be in Nice by Myself with 2 friends from 3rd of august to 9th of august. we are planning to visit Lac de Saint Croix in Gorges du Verdon but we don't think of renting car , is there any option to go there to the lake ?

We found out that there is a bus to Castellana but it's long way from there to the lake we want to go, Is there any mean of transportation we can take to reach there?

Thank you :)

more
    • louiseks's Profile Photo

Guarded parking near Museum of Modern Art

Lille Aug 26, 2015 at 12:05 AM

Hi, I am looking for a guarded parking near the Museum of Modern Art I see that there is an open parking nearby . But as I am travelling from Amsterdam to Alicante to spent the winter, I need to be sure that my car is parked in a secure area. Thanks for your replies. Louise

more
    • s083629's Profile Photo

Hotel near the airport

France Aug 21, 2015 at 11:14 AM

Requesting a recommendation for a comfortable hotel with easy access to CDG Airport. One night stay only (possibly with something interesting nearby). Flight is at 1pm the next day. Alternatively, are there any B&Bs nearby?

more
    • Paris at Night

France Aug 4, 2015 at 11:24 AM

I am travelling solo to spain and france in a few days. at the end of my trip i will arrive back into paris at 2am on a monday with my flight leaving at noon the same day. any suggestions on how to kill the time (preferably ones that don't involve buying a room for the night) :)

more
    • options of places to stay apart from Nice. ☺

Nice Aug 26, 2015 at 10:05 PM

We are staying in Barcelona till 30th and are looking to stay somewhere with a beach or pool for a couple of days before we go to Paris. have thought of Nice but wondered if there was anywhere else people could suggest. Open to anyt hing as long as it is budget and accessible by public transport! thanks heaps in advance

more
    • Paris Transportation

Paris Aug 22, 2015 at 2:09 PM

Approximately how much would a Taxi cost from CDG airport to Notre Dame?

more
    • Travelling from Deauville airport to Honfleur

Honfleur Aug 17, 2015 at 3:40 PM

How can we get from Deauville airport to Honfleur? Our flight lands at 20.20 on Saturday

more
    • rickmatthews's Profile Photo

Trains from Paris to Amsterdam

Paris Aug 15, 2015 at 6:14 AM

Hi, my wife and I are going to Paris in early September and after a few days would like to go to Amsterdam and Brussels. Our plan is to take a train directly from Paris to Amsterdam and then make our way back to Brussels before flying back to Canada. My question is this is it better for us to get some sort of rail pass for a week or two or just pay as we go? We don't have any set agenda but would like to see several towns and cities along the way from Amsterdam to Brussels.
      Note I'm also going to post this question on the Netherlands site.
      Thanks
      Rick

more
    • JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo

GPS language setting

France Aug 13, 2015 at 2:12 AM

To the knowledgeable folks who have previous experience of short term rental cars in France: We'll be driving a Peugeot 308 diesel in the near future and it comes equipped with a GPS (as part of the touch-screen navigation panel)... Will we be able to go into the settings and change the language? I'm assuming it will initially be set to French and for clarity we would like to change it to English.

Furthermore, I will have some GPS coordinates for specific destinations. I have them as degrees, minutes, seconds (47°20'30.00"N, 0°30'52.70"E), not as decimal degrees (40.7127837, -74.0059413). Will the GPS take my coordinates?

Thanks!

more