Saint Helens

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• staying at london gatwick

London 6 hours ago

hi,,,anyone have a clue with regard to whats best to get for a party 0f 3 ad 1child....we are in london for a sat/sunday in october.....we will need to go gatwick/victoria...then tube it round london for both days....is it best to get a travel card?...or buy non express gatwick/victoria rail and use oysters for the tube?

more
    • Parking other than the market square

Masham Jul 3, 2014 at 3:43 AM

I've been to Masham just once before, other than the Market square are there other parking sites close by? Thanks

more
    • Willow Caravan Park

Walton-on-the-Naze Jun 23, 2014 at 5:58 AM

Is Willows Caravan Park still there? I used to stay there when I was little in the early 60's Caroline and all that!

more
    • Where do I clear customs

Heathrow Jun 21, 2014 at 12:16 AM

Flying from Istanbul to Cork, Ireland through Heathrow. Where will I clear customs?

more
    • 1night stay

Cleethorpes Jun 19, 2014 at 5:15 AM

does anybody have a caravan for one night on Saturday please in Cleethorpes/ Thorpe park

Cheryl

more
    • Place to store suitcase?

Saint Ives Jun 18, 2014 at 12:01 AM

Hi, I'll be travelling in Cornwall and would like to spend most of a day in St Ives. However, I'll have my rolling suitcase with me and will be using public transportation.

Is there any place where I can find lockers to store my suitcase while I explore?

Thanks very much.

Cathy

more
    • Batates's Profile Photo

middlesbrough

Middlesbrough Jun 17, 2014 at 3:00 AM

anyone will be there from 25/6 till 12/8 in middlesbrough

more
    • MarieChristine's Profile Photo

Bristol Airport to Plymouth

Plymouth Jul 9, 2014 at 4:34 AM

Hi,

What would be the best way to get from Bristol Airport UK to Plymouth? And is it possible to buy tickets online?

Thank you!
      M.

more
    • reliability of service in rush hour

Market Harborough Jul 8, 2014 at 9:15 AM

I am moving to market harborough next month and will be commuting to london everyday in the rush hours.
      Is the train service reliable? frequency of delays in the rush hour? and do you usually manage to find a seat on the train? According to my research there is no interchange so all trains are direct to london kingscross. Many thanks in advance for your comments/helps.

more
    • ThamaraSD's Profile Photo

Afrobeat music in London ?

London Jul 6, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Hi everyone, where can one find concert venues or clubs that plays Afrobeat or similar music in London ? Thank you so much for your help .

more
    • Hose Riding?

Frinton-on-Sea Jul 3, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Hello, Can I ride my horse on the beach? or what times are we allowed to?
      Thanks
      Peter

more
    • Strawberry Fields

Bridlington Jun 20, 2014 at 6:30 PM

Could someone tell me the bus times to Bridlington Strawberry Fields car boot sale?

more
    • bus transport

Cheltenham Jun 18, 2014 at 12:47 PM

How would i get from cheltenham by bus to RAF fairford
      thanks, howard

more
    • How do I get from Southampton Train station to harbour lights cinema?

Southampton Jun 13, 2014 at 10:22 PM

What bus do I catch to get from Southampton Train station to harbour lights cinema?

more
    • ergo's Profile Photo

CLOTHING for mid-Sept. VISIT

Cornwall Yesterday

Hello from Canada!
      Hubs & I are visiting England in September & have a 4 day tour of southwest England planned for the middle of Sept.
      Can anyone advise what is the most appropriate casual attire for that time of year? Short, capris,jeans or ?
      real jacket for warmth? hoodie? Track shoes ok? or something waterproof? I know the weather changes quickly but like all females, I like to get some advice from those who have gone before me.
      Much thanks,
      Chris in Canada

more
    • MarieChristine's Profile Photo

Bristol Airport to Plymouth

Plymouth Jul 9, 2014 at 4:47 AM

Hi,

I'm going to a conference in Plymouth next week. What would be the best way to get from Bristol Airport to Plymouth?

Would be very thankful for tips.
      M.

more
    • travelling from St. Ives/Cornwall to Dublin

Saint Ives Jul 8, 2014 at 2:58 PM

best way to get from St. Ives to Dublin

more
    • Inguuna's Profile Photo

How much time needed to pass through customs?

Luton Jul 7, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Dear VT friends,
      I have question about Luton airport. As I'll be flying with two flights switching them Luton/Stansted, I wanted to know, how much time approximately takes the immigration things? I want to buy bus tickets but not sure how much time to count.
      Thank you in advance.

more
    • Craft Fair

Goathland Jul 2, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Hi,
      I heard about a (craft) fair in Goathland on 9-10 July.
      Can someone confirm?
      We are staying in Staithes, no car, travelling by bus, I wouldn't like to go there in the wrong date :-) though I know it's a lovely village.
      Thanks a lot!
      Antonella

more
    • What is Lancaster like (to live) just north of the river (i.e. around Skerton/Ryelands Park)

Lancaster Jun 24, 2014 at 5:28 AM

I am considering a move to Lancaster and have been looking at properties in this area (Skerton/Ryelands Park - between Torrisholme Road and Owens Road) but my husband is concerned that this is not a good area to live in...can anyone help and give an indication of what this area is actually like to live in? We have had a look at the crime stats which are low by comparison with where we are now but any help you can give would be greatly appreciate. Thanks

more
    • Day Trips from Swindon

Swindon Jun 22, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Can I do a day trip from Swindon to Bournemouth? Any other day trips recommended

more
    • Looking for Hotel weekend 4th/5th July

Birmingham Jun 18, 2014 at 11:49 PM

Hi - my son and his friend are going to the Wireless festival in Perry Park from 4th July to 6th July. He doesn't want to take a car so is looking for a reasonably prices hotel ( £50 per night) that he can get to by public transport from Perry Park. So transport needs to be running at say 11.30pm on the Friday and Saturday Night.

Nothing decent available in the centre of Birmingham but still availability in Edgbaston (Hagley Road).

Does anyone know if buses run fairly late along the Hagley Road? if so, are they safe?

Thanks for any help?

more
    • Transit Visa Help

London Jun 12, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Hi, I am travelling from Delhi to Vancouver with two stops:
      Ist at munich for 1.5 hours (same terminal)
      2nd at London again for 1.5 hours with the terminal being changed from no. 1 to no. 2
      Will I be requiring a Transit Visa at any of the above two places?
      PS: I have a valid US and Canada Tourist Visa and will be carrying a return ticket from USA along!
      Please advise..Thanks

more
    • daisy1970's Profile Photo

Check in at Heathrow T2

Heathrow 8 hours ago

With the new guidelines for electronics and flying to the US, should we allow more than three hours to be at heathrow before flight or three hour window sufficient?

more
    • Heathrow in the evening - Passport Control

Heathrow Jul 2, 2014 at 7:40 AM

I will be arriving into Heathrow Terminal 1 at 8:10 PM (20:10 PM). How long should I plan to clear passport control? I am not a European citizen.

more