Saint Helena Travel Answers

change location

Tourism to St Helena

by podaba Online Now Jan 6, 2009 at 3:58 AM

I have a Visa to St Helena and I am worried on how to leave Nigeria for St Helena, since it has no airport. I was told I could go through Angola by Sea.

Also, I would like to confirm the validity of my Visa. I explore the internet but all to no avail.

Kindly confirm this visa information: Name: Odaba Patrick,Visa Application: VT7900601392008M, Date of Issue:04/12/08 and Expiry Date: 03/06/09.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Odaba Patrick.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • craic's Profile Photo

Re: Tourism to St Helena

by craic Online Now Jan 6, 2009 at 4:06 AM

I am sorry this is a travel forum - we have no way of being able to check a visa for you.

We give advice, if we can, about traveling. Transport, hotels, stuff like that.

Why do you think you need to check that your visa is valid? How did you apply for it?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Tourism to St Helena

by samchelgh Online Now Jan 6, 2009 at 4:51 AM

Hello Odaba,

If you want to check about validity then contact immigration@helanta.sh. The Immigration officer's name is Emerald.

Finally you may have to go through using a ship from either Cape Town or Angola. You were suppose to have inquired more before even going in for the visa. The ships that go has a timetable. It comes directly from UK through SA, ANG to Helena. But you may need a transit visa or Angola or South Africa to travel there.
    Well search more on these sites also www.sthelenatourism.com and www.helanta.sh

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Saint Helena Travel Answer Locations